Coldog2g is offline Junior Member

what to tell my buddy?

Hey guys,
    im kind of in an uncomfortable position right now. I have a friend who ive always tried to get to work out with me but never really had the interest until recently.. His parents would always tell me to drag him to the gym with me but he simply didnt have any desire to get bigger.. Well, finally he has started working out and is very interested in using AAS as he knows im about to start my cycle.. He really doesnt have much of a base but he is very stubborn and doesnt really listen to me telling him not too. He doesnt ccare that he's going to stop growing because hes about six foot. Im just worried that if he takes them and something bad happens that his parents will automatically point fingers at me because im the one who influenced him to start lifting. I told him that without a base he probably wont achieve much .. well, any ideas on what i should do here? just let him do what he wants? thanks for any help guys

kronik is offline Senior Member
    dont help him get a source for one thing and how old is he?

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    if hes under age 23 you are right ot be afraid. If you give him juice at a young age then.. yeah dude .. you are fukkin yer friend up..knowingly..

you gotta just tell him the truht and stick to it. Tell him about bulding a base and tell him the side effects of too early will really compromise his potential.

Tell him youll help him juice as soon as he meets the pre-reqs

otherwise you * are * responsible for what happens to him.

its a no brainer - do the right thing

Quote Originally Posted by Coldog2g
    Hey guys,
    im kind of in an uncomfortable position right now. I have a friend who ive always tried to get to work out with me but never really had the interest until recently.. His parents would always tell me to drag him to the gym with me but he simply didnt have any desire to get bigger.. Well, finally he has started working out and is very interested in using AAS as he knows im about to start my cycle.. He really doesnt have much of a base but he is very stubborn and doesnt really listen to me telling him not too. He doesnt ccare that he's going to stop growing because hes about six foot. Im just worried that if he takes them and something bad happens that his parents will automatically point fingers at me because im the one who influenced him to start lifting. I told him that without a base he probably wont achieve much .. well, any ideas on what i should do here? just let him do what he wants? thanks for any help guys

Juice a go-go is offline Junior Member
    Agree with UrbanDawg dont stuff his life because you cant or wont stand up to him and say no

John88Test is offline Member
    im 21 turning 22 in August...u think its bad for me to use AAS???? under 23?

Coldog2g is offline Junior Member
    Its not that i cant or wont stand up to him and tell him no, its that he wont listen to me.. beleive me, ive told him everything i know but its just one of those deals taht he has his mind set and changing that seems impossible.. im not going to help him get any gear but i mean i cant stop him from finding on his own .. Ill do the best i can

dookses is offline Junior Member
    haha. you said he doesn't have a good base yet?

just beat his ass a couple times

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres the deal if he hasnt been able to learn how to grow naturally he doesnt need to start steroids . Tell him to make a goal of 20 lean pounds and do alot of research and then think about steroids. The time to learn how to train and eat isnt when you are on a cycle. First of all if he isnt healthy right now he will be putting more stress on his body. Ive seen out of shape guys try to train on steroids and its a Fukking joke!!! Ussually they cant handle the added blood pressure and accelerated heart rate. And can find that the steroids are counter productive when it comes to working out!!

Main thing is to learn how his body grows naturally first than he can have a successfull cycle.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    tell him his dick will fall off.......make him a deal that u wont do it until he is ready (thats kinda stupid idea).....i had a friend that couldnt even bench a plate a side (45s) and he was askin me if i knew anyone that sells em and soo i asked him if hes ready to spend big bucks and he was like yah but i dont want and needles....so i gave him sum prices and **** and then he was like i can afford 100 dbols no problem...... but when i told him that hes goin to need pct and sumthing so he wont grow tits (nolva) and sumthing so he wont lose his hair he was like okay (i could already see the shock on his face he didnt know about growing tits or losing his hair) ....then i told him how much of all that crap hes goin to need and he was like **** that (cuz this source has anti-es and novla WAY overpriced)....i also made up sum bull**** about how he would have to go to the doc and get his HB measured every week or he could die.

i know i fed him the wrong info. but i did tell him to do sum research like on AR or another board. Now he is thanking me that i changed his mind i told him alot of what i said was bs but i know u arent ready.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I say you told him the risks and tried to talk him out of it, so it is no longer your problem. It is his decision.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcdeke
    im 21 turning 22 in August...u think its bad for me to use AAS???? under 23?
    I would say no. Have your reached your full natural peak? And if you're sure you have, I would still stay off it for 2 more years. Get a strong base together first.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Tell him he'll lose everything cuz he doenst have any muscle maturity... it's true...

Thread Information