Footballman81 is offline Junior Member

Question Question about Test400 and Winny

Hello everyone:

Well as you can see I'm new to the site and would like to get a few suggestions from the seasoned pro's regarding starting a cycle for the first time. I have never used the juice before but have at least 5 strong years of lifting and weightraining. I would like to see shreaded cut muscle gains and am not so much worried about huge mass and I am cut, lean strong muscle gains. But if I get huge in the process that's all the better.

So here is my situation. I'm concerned in part because of a condition I have called Atrial Fibrillation. It is a random fast heart beat that occurs for no reason, but is not life threatening just very uncomfortable. It doesn't happen for me often, but if any of these types of juice cause frequent heart irregularities let me know!

I plan on using Test 400 and Winstrol for my cycle. I would add something else but I can't afford it at the moment. So my first question is, is there any concern with heart palpitations from anyone's experience who has them? Also for anyone who has used Winny, I plan on drinking it and/or using pills. Is there a specific suggested dose? I have also heard that you should take certain things with the pills to help keep your liver from being seriously damaged...any truth to that?

I plan on staying on at least 12 to 16 week cycle. So any help or feedback you all can offer would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by Footballman81; 06-23-2004 at 04:13 PM.

Anyone have any info on this? Does anyone experience heightened heart rates while on juice? Let me know all!

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    **** skippy!! My standing heart rate sits at about 110.
    I don't mean to sound cliche but u might want to consult your physician before use if you already have heart conditions

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballman81
    Hello everyone:

Well as you can see I'm new to the site and would like to get a few suggestions from the seasoned pro's regarding starting a cycle for the first time. I have never used the juice before but have at least 5 strong years of lifting and weightraining. I would like to see shreaded cut muscle gains and am not so much worried about huge mass and I am cut, lean strong muscle gains. But if I get huge in the process that's all the better.

So here is my situation. I'm concerned in part because of a condition I have called Atrial Fibrillation. It is a random fast heart beat that occurs for no reason, but is not life threatening just very uncomfortable. It doesn't happen for me often, but if any of these types of juice cause frequent heart irregularities let me know!

I plan on using Test 400 and Winstrol for my cycle. I would add something else but I can't afford it at the moment. So my first question is, is there any concern with heart palpitations from anyone's experience who has them? Also for anyone who has used Winny, I plan on drinking it and/or using pills. Is there a specific suggested dose? I have also heard that you should take certain things with the pills to help keep your liver from being seriously damaged...any truth to that?

I plan on staying on at least 12 to 16 week cycle. So any help or feedback you all can offer would be greatly appreciated!
    Who says A fib is not life threatning, anytime your heart flutters or fibrilates you lose stroke volume which in return reduces cardiac output which decreases BP and so on and so on. Anyway I dont think AS is for you and I really dont think you think it is...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Who says A fib is not life threatning, anytime your heart flutters or fibrilates you lose stroke volume which in return reduces cardiac output which decreases BP and so on and so on. Anyway I dont think AS is for you and I really dont think you think it is...
    No offense but if you knew anything about A fib you'd know that it for most people it only occurs every couple of years. It's not a big deal.

I am gonna use winny, can anyone give me some pointers? How much to use a day? Etc..

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    No offense but if you knew anything about A fib you'd know that it for most people it only occurs every couple of years. It's not a big deal.

I am gonna use winny, can anyone give me some pointers? How much to use a day? Etc..
    bro you don't need to be using gear... and you would be a fool to not consult your dr. before doing this. i'm not tryin to flame you bro but gear just isn't good considering your condition

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    bro you don't need to be using gear... and you would be a fool to not consult your dr. before doing this. i'm not tryin to flame you bro but gear just isn't good considering your condition
    I've talked to my doc that I have now. Of course he is gonna say to stay away from it, but he said that is has nothing to do with my heart. My heart is structurally fine. Trust me...A fib sucks bad. I would not be doing this unless I know for a fact that my a fib wouldn't be affected.

Heart arthy's like what I have, have nothing to do with BP. Mine is only aggrevated by excessive severe sleep depprivation and/or alcohol.

Trust me...I don't want to hurt myself, but the gains I want to get I know I won't be able to achieve without this.

Bro I see repeaters come through the ER every few months...But hey its your life not mine, go right ahead and fuk it up for yourself..

Bro I see repeaters come through the ER every few months...But hey its your life not mine, go right ahead and fuk it up for yourself..
    People go into the ER for using juice when they have A-fib? WTF Why? Listen I'm trying to be reasonable. Give me more info...why would winny make my a fib any worse?

People go into the ER for using juice when they have A-fib? WTF Why? Listen I'm trying to be reasonable. Give me more info...why would winny make my a fib any worse?
    No bro just ppl with A-fib in general...

No bro just ppl with A-fib in general...
    Like I said don't get me wrong. A fib is horrible...but I have LAF (lone atrial fibrillation) it's been 2 years since my last episode that lasted 24 hours. I've only had one episode. Trust me...I have NO DESIRE to go into the heart hospital again to be cardioverted. But I am never in A fib anymore. The doc thought it may have been due to stress at the time.

ANYWAY

My question was mainly...will the winny and/or Test (from what anyone knows) have any effect on my heart rate when I not lifting?

I'm a already a huge dude, but I want to gain pure muscle mass and definition. I'm 6'2" 240 ( I'm cutting as we speak :P ) Big frame but not fat.

I really do appreciate everyone's feedback. Like I said I'm just trying to do something to give me a little extra boost. I only plan on a 1 12 to 16 week cycle and then I'm done for life. I just want the muscle memory and definition mostly to be honest.

Thanks anymore feedback would be really apreciated!

Thread Information