Thread: test e and eq

Bigg Dreamer is offline Junior Member

Question test e and eq

hey bros just wondering any of you get pain after shooting test e and eq. I mix my shot and have been shooting in my glutes (3 shots so far 4th tom.) but h*ll both of my glutes are still sore form the previse shots this normal? it just feels like big ass bruse it gett bigger each day till about the 3rd or 4th day then it slowly starts getting smaller till it goes away

kronik is offline Senior Member
    how long are your pinz? Sounds like you may be injecting into fat and it happens or happened to all of us at one time or another.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    No pain here at all. How many cc's? What size needles? Are you holding the needle steady while injecting? Are you using a new needle to inject and not the one you draw with?

pins are 1 1/2

yes uing new needles every time, it works out to be aobut 1 adn 4/5's cc, and 23 g pins

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    thats strange... Im about to run the same cycle with the same size pins. Ill let you know if this happens to me as well

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg Dreamer
    yes uing new needles every time, it works out to be aobut 1 adn 4/5's cc, and 23 g pins
    Dont understand this part..its underlined

man my first shot pain lasted aobut 5 days but then it went away but my 2nd shot last thurs. still is sore and its not just where i shoot its like the size of a baseball area. i mean i can deal with the pain it just sucks for when im tring to sit down or try to put my shoes on lol

im taking 500 test and 400 eq and it works out to be 1cc test and 8/10 or 4/5 of a cc of eq look on the pin and its broke down into 10 smaller lines, i draw 8 of those lines for my eq hope that helps

think im going to try my quad tom what do you guys think

ROZ
    ROZ is offline Junior Member
    Sitting or shoes won't be a problem with quad injections. Minor things like walking, cardio, training legs thats the only time you will be in pain. lol Just kidding but I am serious at the same time. I just did a quad shot yesterday and boy do steps suck today.

i was just thinking that i need to give the glute a rest thought maybe by mon they will be good enought to shoot again which would work out i don't do quads till tues hehe. no but sreiouly thought that the quad may be a little less painful of a place to shoot have you heard this??

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    www.spotinjections.com go to this site bro all the info you need about alternative inj sites

IronAdam is offline Member
    If it hurt your ass, chances are it will hurt your quad. But you use your quad muscles for many more things than your glute, or glute medius. Have you thought about going to your delt?

can't shoot that much into a delt correct?? i would have to split the shots right? but yes have thought delt and thought about chest

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    i shoot 2ml in my delts with no problem.Not sure about chest tho

really i was told that that was a lot to be putting in there. hmm maybe ill give that a try instead of my quad

Thread Information