vogeldude is offline New Member

winny concerns....

Hey guys i am about to start my first cycle it consists of Deca QV 300 and winny. I have heard about the side effects of winny, sore joints I can deal with, but i dont know about hair loss. How bad will my hair loss be, if it is my first cycle?
    Thanks

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey mate

deca will help with the sore joints problem, id be concerned about the deca though...it shuts u down hard...if you do a search on here you'll see this has been covered 1000 times

anyhow, add some tets in and its ok

Bigg Dreamer is offline Junior Member
    i would defitily add some test to your cycle bro, if anything at least for the deca dick, not to mention it will help in the gains

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vogeldude
    Hey guys i am about to start my first cycle it consists of Deca QV 300 and winny. I have heard about the side effects of winny, sore joints I can deal with, but i dont know about hair loss. How bad will my hair loss be, if it is my first cycle?
    Thanks
    If MPB runs in your family,then I'd be leary of running winny bro.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm lol that signature must be new, i noticed Bigg/db had it, then noticed i did too

hehe

Matto20 is offline Member
    that's not a good first cycle - speaking logically it is a very bad cycle.

sore joints you can deal with? i bet you will change your tune if you get sore joints, which is very common with winny.

winny will wreak havoc on that hairline. it's notorious for that. sorry.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    if i were you i'd run a test only cycle for your first. test e. at 500mg/wk would be a good 1st. also, its obvious your looking for lean muscle gains so run nolva ed at 20mg and you'd be set for some lean gains (given you got your diet and cardio in check).

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hmm lol that signature must be new, i noticed Bigg/db had it, then noticed i did too

hehe
    haha i didn't quite follow what you were sayin about the signature and then when i posted i figured it out.... whats up with that anyways??

Well, i dont have enough money for test also, BUT i have a bottle of Tornell Super Test 250 just sittin around (thought it was bunk), u think i should maybe add that one with the deca and winstrol ??? Also am i going to see chunks of hair just falling out? if so i might just stick with the deca only. Also i have a very good friend who is very well inormed on steroids , hes a pro bodybuilder u guys might of heard of him Branch, but ne ways he told me "deca dick" is not true. And that i really didnt need PCT because deca is more anabolic and there wouldnt be a great risk of gyno. Please straighten this out! I hear different things every day. What should i do??
    Thanks
    Last edited by vogeldude; 06-24-2004 at 11:16 AM.

Matto20 is offline Member
    A cycle of deca only or even deca with winstrol is NEVER advised by anyone (of any intellect). The logistics of it make absolutely no sense and it would put you at serious risk for side-effects. Are you sure your "friend" isn't just ****ing with you to try and turn you into a bald impotent man with titties?

Positive Bro.

Thread Information