hellnhavoc is offline New Member

2 months off and im going nuts

Its been 2 months since my last injection and ive held on to almost everything .. 85-90%. Im not supposed to go back on till september and everyday i keep feeling a greater and greater desire to go back on.. i miss it so much, every wonderful enraged rep i would have at the gym, feeling like a god, amazing selfconfidence, no more hunger problems(always hungry), crazy results in both size and strength. I dunno guys how do you get through these off periods? I know im still making some progress but you and i know its just not the same.. please any input would be appreciated

respectfully,
    havoc

jmp51483 is offline Member
    lol bro... Calm yourself... Just keep your goals in line and don't overdue yourself!

Beefbody is offline Associate Member
    i feel ya bro! i dont start my next cycle until oct and im just staring down this stack i have hear, it temps me everyday.... but you have to relize also that your hormone levels need to get back to normal or at least somewhat before you begin again or it will really screw you up big in the future and no one wants that! time on= the same amount time off peroid i know i hate it too!

Quote Originally Posted by Beefbody
    i feel ya bro! i dont start my next cycle until oct and im just staring down this stack i have hear, it temps me everyday.... but you have to relize also that your hormone levels need to get back to normal or at least somewhat before you begin again or it will really screw you up big in the future and no one wants that! time on= the same amount time off peroid i know i hate it too!

exactly

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member

how many of u notice huge changes at the end of ur cycle?

i read all these posts about how people go, my strength has gone up so much but when i look in the mirror i still kind of look the same. and when other people see u they notice a big change in ur size but u usually dont becuase u see urself all the time. are thier any of u that have finished ur cycle and gone, **** i look good and noticed verry drastic changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce willis
    i read all these posts about how people go, my strength has gone up so much but when i look in the mirror i still kind of look the same. and when other people see u they notice a big change in ur size but u usually dont becuase u see urself all the time. are thier any of u that have finished ur cycle and gone, **** i look good and noticed verry drastic changes?
    I must say that I saw a very drastic change... But then again I gained 30 lbs... and most of it seems to be in my arms/shoulders so it definitely changed me frame.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    just put ur mind too it and look forward to ur next cycle?:P

Thread Information