Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    That is crazy. I want to see a picture of this kid.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what I wouldn't give to have that kids genetics

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    where can i get some of this myostatin blocking drug!!!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, i think we found ronnie coleman's successor. Hoss is going to be pissed.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    ya i read that earlier, i was wondering if this is the case, at such a young age, surely there is the possibility for future problems ? more so than with a 'normal' person i mean

big swoll is offline Member
    i wonder if they need test subjects for this drug, because i'd sign up in a heart beat

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    ya i read that earlier, i was wondering if this is the case, at such a young age, surely there is the possibility for future problems ? more so than with a 'normal' person i mean
    There really hasn't been a trend in health problems with any of the myostatin KO mice or cows that they've bred. I don't know how comprehensively they've tested them though. I'd imagine a strain on the CV system, but the body has an amazing ability to adapt.
    What's really amazing is that most of the animals they've bred are all fed normal diets....I've yet to see where they've tried feeding them higher protein diets or incorporating resistance training......wow

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i have heard about this before, i saw another kid like 7 that could DL 100 pounds and was very musclular

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt see a picture????

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Ronnie coleman,,better watch out bro

If you all haven't seen "little hercules", you should check that kid out too. I've never heard what his deal is, but he has acromegaly-like features, and that kid is ripped....I think he's still under 10 years old and benching 4x his bw.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I wish I was that kid!

barbarian is offline Banned
    thats crazy...now of only that myoblast or w/e worked and wasnt garbage like most supplyments

big swoll is offline Member

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    WOW that is amazing...is there a pic of his entire body?? I have seen pics of that little hercules kid and he is amazing, I dont know if I would want my kid like him though.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    OMG!!

What about the guy whos body would not stop producing MGF-1 (Muscle Growth Factor) he was figgin' HUGE! but the sad part is that he can't stop growing.

Does antone hear remember what the Myostatin blocking drug is called Pdf somthing or the other?

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Does antone hear remember what the Myostatin blocking drug is called Pdf somthing or the other?
    myostatin is AKA GDF-8...the protein that binds myostatin is GASP-1

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    There really hasn't been a trend in health problems with any of the myostatin KO mice or cows that they've bred. I don't know how comprehensively they've tested them though. I'd imagine a strain on the CV system, but the body has an amazing ability to adapt.
    What's really amazing is that most of the animals they've bred are all fed normal diets....I've yet to see where they've tried feeding them higher protein diets or incorporating resistance training......wow

I worked in a lab for Eli Lilly last year for sometime....youd only be amazed the **** they do...

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    myostatin is AKA GDF-8...the protein that binds myostatin is GASP-1
    Right, right thanks is'nt there a GDF-8 antibody that can be use in bodybuilding? i guess like the interlukun-15 it would be very high priced and near impossible to aquire.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    I worked in a lab for Eli Lilly last year for sometime....youd only be amazed the **** they do...

I have a buddy that did their post doc at Lilly....it'd be cool to be on the inside....that's the down side of industry.....all the best research is rarely published.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Right, right thanks is'nt there a GDF-8 antibody that can be use in bodybuilding? i guess like the interlukun-15 it would be very high priced and near impossible to aquire.
    There are several companies that make anti-GDF-8 antibodies, but whether or not they are neutralizing antibodies is a different story. Most are made to bind GDF-8 at epitopes that will be of high affinity and confer high specificity so as to be used for detection purposes and not as "blocking" antibodies.
    http://www.rproteinbank.com/Products.html
    IL-15 too can be acquired, but dosing it would be a lot of guesswork and you have to consider the effects it would have on the imune system in high quantities

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah i just read that artilce. Kid has a gene that blocks production of a protein called myostatin that limits muscle growth. Here were are spending thousands on gear and growth and that kids naturally is going to be a HULK literally by 10 years old.

rawpain76 is offline New Member
    I think there have been posts circulated since a year ago about supplements with myostatin blockers (search:myostatin)... most posters at that time think that myostatin blockers are bunk. Perhaps there would be a change of mind now?

However does anyone know about any supplements out there which are genuine myostatin blockers that are not scams?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FinaZurp
    That is crazy. I want to see a picture of this kid.

I saw him on Howard Stern last week, he looks amazing it's like a mini bodybuilder. He has tremendous balancing strength.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rawpain76
    I think there have been posts circulated since a year ago about supplements with myostatin blockers (search:myostatin)... most posters at that time think that myostatin blockers are bunk. Perhaps there would be a change of mind now?

However does anyone know about any supplements out there which are genuine myostatin blockers that are not scams?
    the general consensus is that yes, blocking myostatin will allow for much greater muscular development, but the problem is HOW to block myostatin. research is still being done on that and anything out there that claims to do that now is bs.

Read an article somwhere where a bodybuilder used GDF-8 antibodies with amazing success.....i'll go home and start digging

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm, you can actually buy the stuff at...
    http://www.biocompare.com/abmatrix.asp?antigen=GDF+8+
    Though I can't tell if it works on humans or not.

bjayg is offline Member
    its' RUHL's son. lol......

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjayg
    its' RUHL's son. lol......
    I wouldn't be surprised.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This will be interesting to see this child grow... Grow.... GROW... kinda goes back to the old "what is fair and what isn't fair"... I mean - this kid could really make it far in nearly any athletic profession... some argue that the use of performance enhancing drugs is not fair - well, would it be fair to have to compete with someone such a phenomenal genetic disposition?

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Hmmm, you can actually buy the stuff at...
    http://www.biocompare.com/abmatrix.asp?antigen=GDF+8+
    Though I can't tell if it works on humans or not.
    good one bro........i would love to know if that sh!t really works

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    My body is ready for myostatin blockers:-)

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    This will be interesting to see this child grow... Grow.... GROW... kinda goes back to the old "what is fair and what isn't fair"... I mean - this kid could really make it far in nearly any athletic profession... some argue that the use of performance enhancing drugs is not fair - well, would it be fair to have to compete with someone such a phenomenal genetic disposition?
    I would have to say its fair in the sense that the kid is just usin his natural genetic talents, just like some people are predisposed to be a jockey, some arent. The IOC etc probably wouldnt be able to find an arguable reason to remove him form a sport, dicipline etc.

Some more good info

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    I would have to say its fair in the sense that the kid is just usin his natural genetic talents, just like some people are predisposed to be a jockey, some arent. The IOC etc probably wouldnt be able to find an arguable reason to remove him form a sport, dicipline etc.
    Yeah but jockey's are a dime a dozen - this kids genetic make-up could be rare enough to say he is the only one with these capabilities... would you let a fictious character, say Hercules, compete in the shot put throw? It just raises a whole new bar. If this kid went on to play baseball - he'd just nail the dam* ball out fo the park everytime... so whats fair and whats not fair? Is using exogenous hormones to make up in other peoples deffiencies now fair? This could really raise an issue of genetically superior "super hero's" start walking the earth...

Pure Power is offline Junior Member
    Man, this stuff is my wet dream. I was born to be plunked in a think tank and shoot up guineapigs with exotic protiens. When I was a kid I read about this stuff instead of doing homework. I read some obscure research paperwork done on MFG, wich is the growth factor released at the tissue when it becomes injured. They doped up some mice and found w/o excersize or diet change they gained 6 times the muscle amount and didn't stop growing, it seamed to reprogram the tissue itself to never stop growing at an insane rate. The levels of it get released when you do igf-1 aparently. Funny thought.... Hgh makes you produce more igf-1....and high levels of test increase hgh levels. I wonder how finite these reactions get! ...sorry I think I cremed my shorts.. I need some gene therapy drugs and willing volunteers

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Power
    Man, this stuff is my wet dream. I was born to be plunked in a think tank and shoot up guineapigs with exotic protiens. When I was a kid I read about this stuff instead of doing homework. I read some obscure research paperwork done on MFG, wich is the growth factor released at the tissue when it becomes injured. They doped up some mice and found w/o excersize or diet change they gained 6 times the muscle amount and didn't stop growing, it seamed to reprogram the tissue itself to never stop growing at an insane rate. The levels of it get released when you do igf-1 aparently. Funny thought.... Hgh makes you produce more igf-1....and high levels of test increase hgh levels. I wonder how finite these reactions get! ...sorry I think I cremed my shorts.. I need some gene therapy drugs and willing volunteers
    MGF actually is IGF-1...it's a splice variant of it, produced in muscle. There is also another IGF-1 splice variant expressed in muscle too. The IGF-1 that most people refer to is hepatic IGF-1 and may not have much effect on muscular growth when systemic. When injected or overexpressed in muscle though, it acts like the muscular form(s) of IGF-1. GH not only increases hepatic IGF-1, but also induces expresion of IM IGF-1. When people refer to nolva reducing serum IGF-1 levels, they fail to realize that this doesn't affect IGF-1 levels expressed within muscle.....at least from what I've seen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information