antonio999 is offline New Member

_NYC Gyno... Surgery didn't work?!

Hey bros...

I had a minor case of gyno for years due to a high test. level (and resulting high estrogen level). I started taking test. about two months ago, but have been taking anti-e's on the side and the condition hasn't worsened, though it hasn't gotten any better, either.

I went to a plastic surgeon a while back to get it removed and he said all i needed was some lipo on the chest. I directed him to feel some tissue harder than normal fat above the pectoral muscle but below the skin stretching from my both my armpits all the way across my chest, and he said it was just fat and it'd be removed.

Anyway... I still have gyno. I'm sure of it. What are my recourses? does anyone know of any good gyno docs in NYC that I could go to for a second opinion? PM or post, thanks a lot, a board like this is a great idea for the steroid community

- tony

Oh, and I should add that I paid this guy a ****load for the surgery. I'm so pissed. It's been months since the surgery and no improvement.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Same thing happend to my boy about 2 years ago. He just went back to him a few weeks ago to have it looked at again and have somthing done about it.

Yeah, this **** really sucks. Anyone know of anyone?

hope nobody minds if i bump this... looking for an NYC doctor anyone used familiar with gyno

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    That Dr. Nader (sp) you see in the mags is in NYC. Also why don't you go back to the doc that did it and see what he says.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information