Buddha is offline New Member

D-bol, Anavar, Winstrol Stack

What do you guys think about a Dbol , anavar and Winstrol Stack? Am I waistinging my money on the Anavar or Winstrol? Should I eliminate one or the other or stick with all three.

The Beast
    Buddha

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    ur kidding right! those compounds are all 17 alpha alkyllated very bad stack too much liver stress besides that you need test bro

Matto20 is offline Member
    LOL

You've got a lot of research to do. That's all I'm saying...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    lol yea thats a horrid cycle, all 17aa IN ONE cycle...bye bye liver

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    i was just reading a thread on orals and them being over exagarated when it comes to being hard on your liver.. i think it was one of lozgods threads... i know oral cycles do not work well at keeping gains and suposedly are hard on the liver but lozgods thread got me thinking..

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    step one:need test.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    First off....bad cycle...you need test as a base...
    Secondly...that 'cycle' will be hell on your liver...whether u take milk thistle or not..
    Thirdly...research the Educational Threads, and check out the typical cycles here :Novice Cycle
    When you come up with something better, then the good bro's with actaul experience will critique it...
    Good luck!

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    no way bro thats not a very ggod idea

test/winny or test/anavar would both be nice cycles

Im convinced dbol sucks im never using it again, strictly anavar from now on when i need a strength boosting oral, or winny if i cant afford the var at the time or wanna switch it up

Quote Originally Posted by MyBodyIsMyTemple
    no way bro thats not a very ggod idea

test/winny or test/anavar would both be nice cycles

Im convinced dbol sucks im never using it again, strictly anavar from now on when i need a strength boosting oral, or winny if i cant afford the var at the time or wanna switch it up
    you think dbol sucks? its has to be the best oral IMO great strenght gains in a few days and is a great kickstart..

razor67 is offline Banned

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H-BOL
    you think dbol sucks? its has to be the best oral IMO great strenght gains in a few days and is a great kickstart..
    well i guess i should have said in my experience i think it sux-

yes great strength gains quickly and yes great kickstart, but it curbed my appetite, made my secondary body parts as pumped as my primarys during training and cause me to lower my training volume drastically. I just didnt feel good on it or like the watery look it was giving me. I had to up my anti e's so high to combat the bloat that you could barely see gains anymore, it felt like w waste I planned on doing 4 weeks (at 40mg ED) but stopped at 2 and a half weeksi just didnt like where it was taking me. So i switched to var and i lost nothing in strength but looked and felt a whole lot better.

So my new outlook is var is the far superior compound for awesome strength gains and a cycle kickstart, but without the bloat, gyno concerns, and better overall feeling of well being.

ok,..you all agree that this is a bad cycle. I havent started the Dbol yet. But the anavar and winstol i have. i hear this is a decent cycle for strent and definition. what do you all think. 2nd question. what do you think about a dbol with clen ? Thanks

Buddha

dbol and clen would be stupid.. dont do it

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha
    ok,..you all agree that this is a bad cycle. I havent started the Dbol yet. But the anavar and winstol i have. i hear this is a decent cycle for strent and definition. what do you all think. 2nd question. what do you think about a dbol with clen ? Thanks

Buddha
    I am gonna take a wild shot in the dark guess, butttttttttt
    You dont want to use a needle am I correct??????????

i was just reading a thread on orals and them being over exagarated when it comes to being hard on your liver.. i think it was one of lozgods threads... i know oral cycles do not work well at keeping gains and suposedly are hard on the liver but lozgods thread got me thinking..
    I don't know if doing 3 17-AA orals at once would qualify for a case study of my thread. Like I said, I would never recommend an oral only cycle, however I think the combo oral/injectable stack isn't that hard on the liver as people think, and that is from a doctor not JMO. That was my point. His stack might do some damage.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I don't think he likes his liver.

what is so stupid about dbol and clen stack? i think the anavar and winny is safe. and yes,..im trying to stay away from the needles.

Buddha

what is so stupid about dbol and clen stack? i think the anavar and winny is safe. and yes,..im trying to stay away from the needles.

Buddha
    If you arent ready for needles you arent ready for steroids . Try Creatine, NO2 or prohormones.

nsa
    Dude, you aren't ready for gear if your not gonna use a needle. you can't use that many 17-aa compounds, you will have liver failure.

nsa
    Beat me to it. LOL

Lozgood,

I spent quiye a few years in the weight room. Benn active with everything from personal training, fitness sales, and a NFL tryout. Ive gone these last 8 years with out the juice. Useed Creatine, prohormones, etc on many, many occassions. Ive finally graduated to next level in deciding to juice. Ive put in my work, and hace done my dirt. Now its time to cross the bridge, yet, I think I have to crawl before I walk by taking it orally. Im not gonna just hop in the fire. I agree dbol , av and winny is too much at once. For now I think ill stick with the anavar and winstrol .

Lozgood, I think I have to crawl before I walk by taking it orally. Im not gonna just hop in the fire..
    Orals are more toxic to the body, so you arent crawling by taking orals, you are just giving in to your fear. What is it about the needle that you fear? I and almost everyone else probaly feared the same things you are. If you want to do steroids face your fear of the needle otherwise maybe steroids arent for you. Do research on beginners cycles. NONE of them are oral only.

Lozgood

Wait! so you're telling me that i will not see or get any size nor strength from just taking anavar and winstrol orally?

Lozgood

Wait! so you're telling me that i will not see or get any size nor strength from just taking anavar and winstrol orally?
    You will but I doubt you will get what you are expecting. Might gain 8 or 9 pounds that you will keep.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Another factor to consider is that your first cycle will be your best, so you should take advantage of it by using the proper compounds to put on muscle mass. Your receptors are virgin and most available for AAS. I would adhere to the advice of the other bros and get some test to go with the var/winny.

so an ultimate stack, well lets say,..a nice stack would be Test, Anavar and Winstrol ? Its kinda hard to just wake up and say " okay, im ready to start jammin the needles in my arm",..Thats a huge jump. Ive always known i would do juice sooner or later,..just like i know ill hit the needle sooner or later,....let me get this right,..since this is my very first cycle,..youre saying i need to go with the juice to improve my results for the present and years to go since these cells are still virgins?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    id say test/var

var/winny are both liver toxic..1 17aa per cycle imo

Matto20 is offline Member
    anavar alone for 6-8 weeks would be a fine beginner cycle, especially if that beginner wanted to be a pussy and not inject (no offense) for his first cycle. he could put on more than 8 or 9 pounds too - hell, he could put on atleast 20. but that is only if he knows how to diet correctly and train correctly. but if he doesn't, sure, he'll get 5-10 pounds. they'll be solid ****ing pounds though, and i'll bet his waistline would shrink too. the liver toxicity with it is extremely minimal and easily "fixable" with var, as are the lipid sides and HPTA suppression. it's your safe baby-step, buddy, but your gains will be up to you, not the var.

giant is offline Junior Member
    I think this is a great first cycle bro. I'd just through a couple more 17aa's in there just to make sure your liver is completely ****ed. Maybee some anadrol .

Quote Originally Posted by giant
    I think this is a great first cycle bro. I'd just through a couple more 17aa's in there just to make sure your liver is completely ****ed. Maybee some anadrol.
    He's banned....no need to continue posting....

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    He's banned....no need to continue posting....
    aww this was starting to get entertaining

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Ok bro I pray that you didn't fill out the organ donor info on the back of your licenses, and if you did I really really hope you don't have kidneys and liver down... I will take your right forearm though because seems like your a bit of a stroker.

big swoll is offline Member

if you have ever taken an oral before, you have probabbly gotten "back pumps"....i couldn't imagine that while taking three c17's

tyrant7290 is offline New Member
    Can anyone tell me where to get clomid. I need to get some and i dont know where to get it I have been on d-bol and sustenol. Any help would be appreciated.

tyrant7290 is offline New Member
    Can anyone tell me where to get clomid. I need to get some and i dont know where to get it I have been on d-bol and sustenol. Any help would be appreciated.

FuKiN MoNSTeR is offline Junior Member
    this is "the official pussy whos afraid of needles stack"

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant7290
    NO....we can't tell you....real the RULES!

Would a MOD close this thread....the guy is banned...

Thread Information