Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

advice on injection sites and soreness

okay guys, I talked to a very good friend of mine who is a BB, and he has alot of experience with injection sites. I told him about the soreness I was having from my sus shots, and he gave me some advice and low and behold it worked wonderfully. And I thought I would share some of it with you all.
    Okay first off, he said, massage massage massage.
    I was sore for three days, and on day three he told me to massage the area twice a day if not more. The best time iafter a shower.
    He instructed me to press on the Knot or sore area and push the length of the muscle. He explained that this allows the blood to flow back into the muscle and releave soreness. It hurt like hell, but I did it and my gosh it worked. I did it right after a shower, and my soreness is almost gone and I had been suffering for three days now.
    Massage the area after inject, (which I did), he said but more importantly, massage every day, until soreness goes away. He said in the morning after a shower and evening after a bath/shower. Muscle is the most relaxed and great time to get the blood flowing thru it. Heating pad and ice are good he says too, he has tried them and they work great. I didn't even need the ice or heat pad, just the massage after the shower, a good deep massage, pressing the knot down towards the muslce, worked great for me.
    My point is, massage the area even if it hurts. The idea is to get the blood flowing into the muscle, that is what heals the soreness. "It is just like a pulled muscle", he explained. You have a "substance" in the muscle that is interferring with the blood flow. The idea is to get the blood flow back into the muscle, to relieve soreness. This made sense to me, cause that is how pullled or knotted muscles are healed is to get blood flowing back into the muscle. (1 year of SPorts medicine in college) did me some good I guess.
    Oh well, sorry to be so long, but thought i would share this with all of you, who are having problems with soreness from Injects.
    Good luck..

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Good advice bro, I will keep it in mind for my first sus250 injections

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    thanks, I'll keep it in mind

gus
    gus is offline New Member
    what about a small dose of anti-inflammatories? because even getting in and out of my car is brutally painful!

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Sust is notorious for being painful, but yes massaging the area definately helps out.

alpha Q is offline New Member
    I just shot my first dose of sus 250, and the next day I could hardley walk. I'll try the massage theory. any other suggestions???

Opey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha Q
    I just shot my first dose of sus 250, and the next day I could hardley walk. I'll try the massage theory. any other suggestions???
    when i inject into calves, they get very sore. i just take 2 advils and it becomes pretty barable, and i am on my feet all day.

Latimus is offline Banned
    why are you shooting in your calves...

anyway thanks for the advice...its good to remind people that message is very important...and to those who are hurting bad right now...it gets better...soon!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    good post

Opey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    why are you shooting in your calves...

anyway thanks for the advice...its good to remind people that message is very important...and to those who are hurting bad right now...it gets better...soon!

ED injections from tren made me search for new places. i kind of liked calves, untill i read something from a mod about blood clots easily forming when calf injections are done. i haven't done one since, but it was pretty nice having two more spots to poke.

Thread Information