Thread: Dht

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member

Dht

I read somewhere on this forum (i can't find it now) that test converting to DHT can benefit you on a cycle in regards to size and strength. Is this true? or is it just associated with hairloss and best to inhibit its conversion as much as possible with things like proscar/propecia?

Also in regards to those products, i don't think i am predisposed to male pattern baldness (yet, at 23) but would it help to take one of these just to be on the safe side?

my next cycle looks like this:

week 1-4 Test Prop 75mg ED
    week 1-11 Test Enan 500mg p/w
    week 1-10 Deca 400mg p/w
    clomid and nolva for PCT also

Thanks guys.....

DHT is very androgenic and has excellent muscle-hardening properties. Most of the muscle hardening compounds (winny, masteron , etc) are DHT-like molecules. Unfortunately, DHT is bad for those with susceptibility to MPB. It's a trade off that only you can decide is worthwhile

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Highly androgenic componds also speed up the metabalisim resulting in fat loss....whats why dht derived steriods (winny, primo, var, halo etc) are used in "cutting" cycles

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Highly androgenic componds also speed up the metabalisim resulting in fat loss....whats why dht derived steriods (winny, primo, var, halo etc) are used in "cutting" cycles
    Very good point...throw tren in there too. there's pretty good evidence that strong affinity for the AR increases lipolysis.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Very good point...throw tren in there too. there's pretty good evidence that strong affinity for the AR increases lipolysis.
    I always belived that trenbolone was a nandrolone derived steriod .....am i wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I always belived that trenbolone was a nandrolone derived steriod.....am i wrong?
    It has similarities to nandrolone , but I quit using the term derivative when it comes to AAS....the structures of all AAS are so similar.

Although they are both very anabolic , tren is far more androgenic than nandrolone. it's the adrogenicity (affinity for the AR) that seems to dictate the lipolysis.

Juice a go-go is offline Junior Member
    So either way, will i still be getting good gains from it converting or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Juice a go-go
    DiHidroTestosterone is known to bind much more strongly to the AR than testosterone itself however even small changes to the testosterone molecule (2 hyroden molecules at the front i beleve) can result in different effects in the body........it will not be more anabolic than testosterone but more androgenic , it will help prevent a estrogen dominant hormonal environment.

sorry, computer stuffed and posted same thing twice. thanks for the info though

i answered the question

Thread Information