djacosta is offline Junior Member

winni at 100mg/day

Hey guys hope all is well. I heared from a few people that running 100mg of winni/ day is a lot more effective than 50mg/day. Is there some truth to this?
    And also i keep reading how some people say taking propecia with winnie will help and some say it has not effect, so does anyone know for sure?
    thanks

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    propecia will not help, and why not comprimise and do 75 mg a day?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    No I don't think propecia will help and if you are concerned with hairloss stay the hell away from Winny!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djacosta
    Hey guys hope all is well. I heared from a few people that running 100mg of winni/ day is a lot more effective than 50mg/day. Is there some truth to this?
    More is not always better...

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    what are you runing with it? instead of running winny 100mg ed.. why nto use 2 drugs that compliment each other and give BETTER results when combined then when used seperaly at higher doses?

try prop/tren /winny

or prop/winny

or prop/EQ/winny

etc..

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    what are you runing with it? instead of running winny 100mg ed.. why nto use 2 drugs that compliment each other and give BETTER results when combined then when used seperaly at higher doses?

try prop/tren /winny

or prop/winny

or prop/EQ/winny

etc..
    I have to agree with my friends post here...also,i'll say that some bros do like higher doses of winny,but they stack them with the proper compounds tho.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    a high dose of winny like that is bound to be a bitch for the joints?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    100mg's to me is overkill. It will destroy you joints.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    100mg ED will most likely dry the fuk out of your joints and possibly hinder your workouts. It is not much of a mass builder it is a muscle hardner and will make you more vasculalar that is why I said more is not always better. I have a personal friend who is a orthopedic surgeon and he gave me a **** load of bextra samples to take at the end of my cycle when I start winny, he claims it will help with the dry joints. The only other thing you can do is take glucosamine but that needed to started months ago to see any benefit. I hope the bextra works for me though.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    100mg ED will most likely dry the fuk out of your joints and possibly hinder your workouts. It is not much of a mass builder it is a muscle hardner and will make you more vasculalar that is why I said more is not always better. I have a personal friend who is a orthopedic surgeon and he gave me a **** load of bextra samples to take at the end of my cycle when I start winny, he claims it will help with the dry joints. The only other thing you can do is take glucosamine but that needed to started months ago to see any benefit. I hope the bextra works for me though.
    Good call! I had to quit winstrol 4 weeks into it. It screwed me up big time. I wasn't able to lift for 4 months!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 06-22-2004 at 09:51 AM.

thanks guys. The reall reason is my boy who is in the nationals next month in vegas is doing it and he says it completely differes for him when he uses it at 100mg instead. I am running it with 100mg eod of tren acetate and 1.5iu of GH, so i am not running it alone. I did some more research and some fellows on anabolicfitness also claim there is a huge difference while running it at 100mg so ill try and see.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    There is a big difference from 50mgs to 100mgs.
    Just make sure your taking joint fuel and glucosimine.
    Drink plenty of water too.
    Strongly suggest you throw in some kind of test...Prop would be ideal.

I did not mention this in my post here but IMO winny will harden you and make you look more cut.. thats it.. and for that effect there are MUCH better AAS to use for hardening. Tren , EQ, Masteron etc.. all will harden you like winny but will give you other benifits that winny dosne't

but if you want winny I still say 50-75 mg ed and stack it with something that will complmient it.. i'd go with tren.

yes i agree with the joint pain at higher doses but my boy is taking 9iu of GH a day so maybe thats why he is not feeling the pain..the only ****ty thing about winny is the hair problem otherwise my joints have been ok becasue of the GH so far.

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    if it is a must u take a 100mg. how about alternate days do 100 3 times a week and 50 the rest of the time or vice versa

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Winstrol is already past the point which propecia stops the conversion to DHT, in other words propecia wont help at all when taking winstrol.

alternating winstrol dosage?hmmm it might be good havent heared much on this though..i might try it though, go 75mg one day and then 100mg another day...i let you guys know how it turns out to be..

giant is offline Junior Member
    100 mg a day will get you really rocked up but I don't think you need to run that dosage unless you have run winny several times. And like several people suggested buy some glucosamine and chondrotin. I don't run winny without it.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    thats a big number bro- if you arent very familair with winny, i would stay away from such high dosages- that will seriously dry you out... talk about joint pain....

I have run winni many times so maybe thats why i am not getting the same results as i used to, but i dont know how many people have done GH with winnni bec to be honest my joints feel awesome, i think bec of a bit of edema that GH causes so i dont feel that dry at all. But you guys are correct if i was to run it without GH then i would def be hurting.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless your preparing to step on stage 100mgs of winny ED will likely cause more problems than its worth.

usual suspects....what do u mean more problems....can you be more specific becasue i am fine as far as my joints are concerned...what problems can you get from 100mg a day winni cycle for 6 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by blackh2
    if it is a must u take a 100mg. how about alternate days do 100 3 times a week and 50 the rest of the time or vice versa

its never a good idea to have unstable blood levels with AAS... steady levels= steady gains and low sides..

with the half life of winny being so short you can't do this E3D or whatever..

ED with winny.. too short of half life..

animal inside i agree...its a good point you bring up..i am going to start at 75mg for the 1st week and then go from there, towards 100 but as you said not altering back and forth.

Thread Information