Thread: Hit a vein

myz383 is offline New Member

Hit a vein

Guys Ive been ijectin sust for 6 weeks now every other day. I inject in my glute, never anywhere else. I hit a vein twice tonight aspirated and got blood both time alot of it. So I pulled out and injected into delt for first time and it hurts like hell. Is this normall for the delt to hurt it was much hareder to put in. Oh and a word of advice always aspirate alot of guys says they have never hit a vein they dont do it well im Proof it can happen i did it twice in one night.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Delts can be a little more tender than other sites..you'll be fine.

barbarian is offline Banned
    tender isnt the word..try some high concentration gear like test 400...youl forget what tender means...and learn a new word...holy fuk my shoulder HURTS!!!!!

Lord is offline Junior Member
    hitting veins happens all the time, even the best. yes its normal that its hurt, but thats just the first times then its go away. atleast for me.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Join the club bro, I hit a nerve for the first time tonight, **** that stings. Have yet to hit a vein though but I probably just jinxed myself.

barbarian is offline Banned
    i acualy went through a vein monday and it lets a dark red spot with a bruse around it..its sore but nothing bad

myz383 is offline New Member
    yeah after i seen the blood in the syringe i was like oh ****. Just wanted to quit right there.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope you changed the needle before you put it in your ass the second time.. and especially before you put it in your delt.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe the delt hurts cause you moved the needle around more while inserting. Since you only have one hand to stabilize, pull back and then push down, it could have aggitated the surrounding muscle causing a bigger area to be sore. Try the quad next time since you can use both hands and go as slowly as you need to.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bermich is right on, I have the same problem when trying to do a Glute shot!!! So is Chris Adams if you didnt change the needle of course it would hurt after you stuck it in you 3 times.

After you do one of these cycles where you do every day injections you start to learn where all your stuff is at and where you can shoot it.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I just want to point out that you did not hit a vien. You hit a artery.. It is impossbilbe to have the tip of a needle in a vein when injecting with anything longer then a 1/2 inch pin (unless you are ungodly fat)

-veins are located just underneath the skin, ON TOP of the muscle.
    -arteries are located in and under the muclse.. not near the surface

dosne't make alotta difference but I took my damm bilogy course and I am going to use my knwoledge that I paid thousands for in anyway I can.

Thread Information