activ64 is offline New Member

A Tab Only Cycle

Hey guys! I know this is probably a loaded question, but I am interested in doing a tab only cycle and looking for cycle suggestions. I have no interest in using pins.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Then you're not ready to use AAS. There are really no oral cycles that will give you any size.

Britguy is offline Banned
    sorry bro but nearly everyone who starts gear says the same thing, the facts are that orals are more toxic, you can't run them as long and in my opinion less effective, stay off gear while you can take jabs. I hated the idea of sticking myself, but y'know wot, its a piece of piss, if your doing it right then you cant feel a thing!

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Then you're not ready to use AAS. There are really no oral cycles that will give you any size.
    O man here we go again

TheMudMan is absoultly correct.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    No such thing. Do some research and find out why........If you not ready for pins, your not ready for steroids .

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Like MudMan said...sorry...

Also, you must not like your liver much...as any orals cause immense stress on you liver....

If you do in fact choose to do a 'cycle' of oral tabs, then I would suggest stocking up on milk thistle....and lots of it...

If you're not going to use IM injections, then you won't get the size you're hoping for (from AS)...JMO...

Go here for some REAL cycles...and just suck it up bro...research, and you'll see why...

Click Here for Novice Cycles

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i have never quite understood why its so **** difficult for some to give themselves a shot

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    i have never quite understood why its so **** difficult for some to give themselves a shot
    It's psychological I suppose. I think it has to do with a childhood fear. I think at some point we all were afraid until you actually do it. For me I had issues darting myself. I found it much much easier to slowly push the pin in. Now, I can't tell people enough how much I like to inject.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    It's psychological I suppose. I think it has to do with a childhood fear. I think at some point we all were afraid until you actually do it. For me I had issues darting myself. I found it much much easier to slowly push the pin in. Now, I can't tell people enough how much I like to inject.
    haha when i gave myself my first shot i jabbed that mofo in. i had count down the days till i started and the first time i did it i rolled out of bed, swabbed the ass with some alcohol, and did the thing. but yea i could see how it could be a psychological thing dating back to the toddler years

Thanks for the advice guys. I have done one cycle injecting years ago and really don't mind doing it. I have never tried tabs and was just wondering.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i was like this at first, worried about injections, determined to do oral only, until everyone told me how oral only is crap and i researched more, and finally did it

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    You can do injectables with tabs if you like. Throw in some dbol the first 4 weeks of the cycle.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just take a couple shots of testosterone and then you wont be scared any more.J/k

Thanks! Now to bone up on some cycles for beginners.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by activ64
    Thanks! Now to bone up on some cycles for beginners.
    Check out the link I gave you above.....
    Good luck brutha....

Thread Information