LeafsFan is offline Associate Member

How do you know your EQ has kicked in?

I've just began my 8th week of Cyp and EQ.

My cyp has obviously kicked in but I'm not sure about the EQ.

I'm not really feeling any increase in hunger and no real change in vascularity. Does everyone experience those symptoms usually and how quickly?

btw, I'm sure it's not fake, totally legit

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    shoudl be well into full swing by now.. I really would consider it being fake , post a pic?

what dose are you taking it ?

EQ for me kicks in when i get bulging veins whiel brushing my teeth in the AM.. and when I can't stop eating

Latimus is offline Banned
    Eq is easy to know if it has kicked in...your hunger will increase

bonehead is offline New Member
    It took 10 weeks on this cycle before I realy noticed the vascularity. but the hunger started around week7-8. Usually you will start to notice at night you are hungry right after supper. And it starts getting that way after every meal. And sometimes 15 min after a good meal you are starving. THats the way it affects me. I am on 1 G Test Cyp a wk and 400 mg bold 200 (eq) a wk both QV. What is your current cycle and stats.

LeafsFan is offline Associate Member
    I'm using QFS (it's very high quality Canadian underground gear and I know it's legit)

I'm doing 12 wks of Cyp at 500mg/wk and 10 wks of EQ at 400mg/wk (I know, should run EQ longer but the vials come in 20ml so it would have cost me $180 to add 2 weeks)

I am definitely starting to notice increased hunger but vascularity wise, not really.

got fina? is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    shoudl be well into full swing by now.. I really would consider it being fake , post a pic?

what dose are you taking it ?

EQ for me kicks in when i get bulging veins whiel brushing my teeth in the AM.. and when I can't stop eating

LOL, yup same for me. While brushing my teeth in the morning i have my arm bent and all the shoulder and arm veins seem to pop out..

Eq is a great steroid but u need alot to feel or see it. And the uncontrolable hunger just makes me stay away from it...

Good luck........

jclar069 is offline New Member
    I'm running 600mg a week (PVL labs - Canadian 'underground) 300mg 2xwk for ten weeks. I just started my third week and my hunger has been ferocious since the first week.

I thought the undecylanate ester was supposed to delay its commencement, but I noticed the appetite increase almost immediately. Mind you, I rarely need incentive to gobble.

Definitely noticed increase pump.

Is EQ as dominant AS in a cutting cycle (i know the extra feeding isn't great) bad?

The rest of the cycle goes as follows:

Week 1-10 EQ 600mg/wk
    Week 4-10 Winni (part QV, part Zambon) 250/wk
    Week 9-11 T3 (up to max 75mcg/ed)
    Week 12-14 clen
    Week 12-14/5 clomid
    Nolvadex on hand just in case

Thoughts?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jclar069
    I'm running 600mg a week (PVL labs - Canadian 'underground) 300mg 2xwk for ten weeks. I just started my third week and my hunger has been ferocious since the first week.

I thought the undecylanate ester was supposed to delay its commencement, but I noticed the appetite increase almost immediately. Mind you, I rarely need incentive to gobble.

Definitely noticed increase pump.

Is EQ as dominant AS in a cutting cycle (i know the extra feeding isn't great) bad?

The rest of the cycle goes as follows:

Week 1-10 EQ 600mg/wk
    Week 4-10 Winni (part QV, part Zambon) 250/wk
    Week 9-11 T3 (up to max 75mcg/ed)
    Week 12-14 clen
    Week 12-14/5 clomid
    Nolvadex on hand just in case

Thoughts?
    Your not running your EQ long enough....

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Your not running your EQ long enough....
    What makes you say that? What property of EQ requires that it run longer than 10 weeks?

I thought the ester stays active for two weeks after last shot, thereby continuing into week 12, while the winni, which finishes shortly, would be done after week 10? Or that's what evidence on this board has led me to believe...
    Last edited by jclar069; 06-24-2004 at 10:50 AM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jclar069
    What makes you say that? What property of EQ requires that it run longer than 10 weeks?

I thought the ester stays active for two weeks after last shot, thereby continuing into week 12, while the winni, which finishes shortly, would be done after week 10? Or that's what evidence on this board has led me to believe...
    The main reason people tell you to run it longer than 10 weeks because it could take up to 6 weeks+ for it to fully kick in. So, with that said, 10 weeks isn't long enough to get the most gains from it. I personally run it longer than 14 and with my next cycle I will be running it for 20 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    The main reason people tell you to run it longer than 10 weeks because it could take up to 6 weeks+ for it to fully kick in. So, with that said, 10 weeks isn't long enough to get the most gains from it. I personally run it longer than 14 and with my next cycle I will be running it for 20 weeks.

I understand what you are saying, but it seems a little crazy to me to think that you are injecting a substance into your body for six weeks and it just does nothing. I would be more inclined to believe that it takes that long before the ester is broken from the active steroid itself and starts to work.
    Meaning that six weeks after your last shot, that last shot's chemical is finally being utilized. Does this not make sense?

I've been reading this forum (and the educational ones as well) for some years now without ever posting. Nowhere have I yet to find a suitable description of how steroids actually break down in your body and help cells retain nitrogen.

Danny626 is offline Junior Member
    You can Froantload Eq, unless its ur first time..ive read that ur receptors are fully open and u wont need to froantload, but if uve used before, why not just F load it?

TheGMan is offline New Member
    When I'm using EQ, I notice that it kicks in when my hunger goes through the roof. It's almost as if there is nothing I can do to quell it.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Old Thread!!!!!!!!!

mkv213 is offline Member
    When the bottles empty and 3 more weeks go by. on EQ...garbage IMO

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    Dude this thread is almost 2 years old

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    I know! thats what i said...

CD

poloblue is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sundancekid
    where do you get 2yrs from . how bout 4yrs? yeah, that sounds better!

Thread Information