Thread: lump on my ass

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation lump on my ass

I just found a big lump on my ass where i normaly inject, doesnt hurt but is pretty big. I do alternate injection sites so dont know whats up, any help would be great.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun_brotherton
    I just found a big lump on my ass where i normaly inject, doesnt hurt but is pretty big. I do alternate injection sites so dont know whats up, any help would be great.
    massage the **** out of it and dont use that site till its gone.....what size pin did u use? maybe u didnt get the muscle.....i doubt its an infection......did u clean the site before hand?....is it red? is it hot to the touch?

Not sure what size needle it was but it was the right one for injecting in my ass. Dont have any redness or pain. It isnt as big as what it first was so hopefully it will just go away

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    bro are you using prop? I've got the same thing on my glute and just did my first shot of prop a few days ago. I've read about prop pain and lumps but this is BS. I'll never shoot prop in my delts thats for sure.

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    possible abscess caused by infection. Is it reddish with any pus?
    Last edited by rhapsody; 06-24-2004 at 01:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Latimus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OverDrive
    bro are you using prop? I've got the same thing on my glute and just did my first shot of prop a few days ago. I've read about prop pain and lumps but this is BS. I'll never shoot prop in my delts thats for sure.
    the lump was from shooting the test into fat instead of muscle...prop in the delt is actually a very good place for it...hard to screw that one up...

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Not sure what size needle it was but it was the right one for injecting in my ass. Dont have any redness or pain. It isnt as big as what it first was so hopefully it will just go away

If you don't know what size needle you're sticking you don't need to be doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    the lump was from shooting the test into fat instead of muscle...prop in the delt is actually a very good place for it...hard to screw that one up...

hmmmmm .... haven't heard that before ... but I'm guilable so I'll give it a "shot" (lol, great pun couldn't resist).

Latimus if it hurts like hell I'm going to come up to Ottawa and kick your a$$ ... that is unless you are bigger than me then we'll just go work out and get a few beers, lol.

Latimus is offline Banned
    lol trust me...im someone you have never met on the internet!

you will like delt shots...the first one will sting...but they are easy and lots of people do them...you wont be able to raise your arm over your head for a couple days...but you will thank me later...and it will help to widen you out aswell...good luck

as for that beer...im on tren right now...beer=people die!...lol i dont drink anymore

yeah man I due delt shots all the time with other gear, just not prop. I prefer delts for Test E, EQ, Deca , etc. ... but if my shoulder feels like my a$$ .......

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Prop delt shot? aayyyeee! bro i did a polysteron shot in my glute once swore i was going to die never again.

Thanks guys, but there is no puss or anythin like that but about the needle size, it was the right size cos I asked my pal down the gym, I just cant remember what it was. But when I shot myself on this occassion I did notice that it didnt go in as fasr as it normaly would have so perhaps it did go into the fat instead of the muscle, if thisa is the case will it go away in time or will I need to see a doctor ?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks guys, but there is no puss or anythin like that but about the needle size, it was the right size cos I asked my pal down the gym, I just cant remember what it was. But when I shot myself on this occassion I did notice that it didnt go in as fasr as it normaly would have so perhaps it did go into the fat instead of the muscle, if thisa is the case will it go away in time or will I need to see a doctor ?
    well shaun brotherton,, you might have to have it amputated.. go to the dr. quick.. next time, start doing the testicular injections!! you will thank me later for it!! good luck bro...........................................by the way just kidding.

if i injected in my testicles than it wud be me that would be "hung solo".....

Thread Information