daaaan is offline Associate Member

powders orally???

Hi

A siurce has the folowing on his website " You can then measure out your daily requirements for the day for oral intake and mix with protein drink etc and take throughout the day."

I was wondering how safe is it to take powders oraly??!! (if at all)

Thanks

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    .....er..... as safe / unsafe as taking any oral
    (assuming there's no toxic impurities)

You can then measure out your daily requirements for the day
    doing this is a pain in the arse & hard to get accurate bearing in mind you'll be measuring mgs of powder - capping or dissolving is a way better method (more convenient & accurate)

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    .....er..... as safe / unsafe as taking any oral
    (assuming there's no toxic impurities)

doing this is a pain in the arse & hard to get accurate bearing in mind you'll be measuring mgs of powder - capping or dissolving is a way better method (more convenient & accurate)
    what do u mean capping or dissolving, is it as efficient as injecting it and how liver toxic is it?

Quote Originally Posted by daaaan
    Hi

A siurce has the folowing on his website " You can then measure out your daily requirements for the day for oral intake and mix with protein drink etc and take throughout the day."

Thanks
    What powders are you talking about????

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    you cant just mix up some tren a powder and drink it, if thats what we're talking about

as for orals i.e. var powder, yea you could just do it orally, the same as capping it but no cap, still oral

but measuring it out each time would be a hassle

map

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    stick your liquids in everclear and make your own oral soultion ez. step by step in the lab forum

Quote Originally Posted by daaaan
    Hi

Thanks
    if they are pure 17aa androgens- pretty much the same as tabs. Though as mentioned above dosage may be an issue.

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I have never heard of taking a powder orally, EVER. I wouldn't try it man. Find somebody who you trust, that says that they have and then I guess you could try. Not very sound IMO. Best of luck to you.
    BW

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder10101
    I have never heard of taking a powder orally, EVER. I wouldn't try it man. Find somebody who you trust, that says that they have and then I guess you could try. Not very sound IMO. Best of luck to you.
    BW
    oh, i won't try it. I was just curious why a source would claim that you can mix your powders with your protein. it just didn't make any sense to me and apperently i ain't the only one.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boywonder10101
    BW
    So what you put it in a little gelatin capsule and that all of a sudden makes it OK to take? ....... Bottom line if the powder is meant to be taken oraly dbol /drol/var/tbol etc then it dosent matter how it is taken, it could be in a cap/mixture/or even sprinkled on some bread it really dosent matter.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    BW
    it's absolutely fine to take powders orally (assuming they're oral AAS - like var, dbol etc) - many many bros do it - the chemicals are identical to the ones you find in tabs

To me it's a way better option as you can customise your doses better & save a sh!tload of $$

it could be in a cap/mixture/or even sprinkled on some bread it really dosent matter.
    what he said

Thread Information