pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned

Exclamation british dispensary fakes! check it out!

guys i am in thailand right now. i was checking out some things about BD's products and i heard that they made tren and masteron etc. well i go to my pharmacy and she calls BD to put an order in. i talked to to lady from british dispensary (british dragon) and she said they only make 3 AS'. they make androlic(AD-50), stanzolol 5mg, and dianabol (pink pentagon's 5mg) and thats it. so that conversation really made me wonder about ALL the BD products out there.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    British dispensary and british dragon are two diferrent companies bro.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pb2xtreme1
    guys i am in thailand right now. i was checking out some things about BD's products and i heard that they made tren and masteron etc. well i go to my pharmacy and she calls BD to put an order in. i talked to to lady from british dispensary (british dragon) and she said they only make 3 AS'. they make androlic(AD-50), stanzolol 5mg, and dianabol (pink pentagon's 5mg) and thats it. so that conversation really made me wonder about ALL the BD products out there.
    Nice try though

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned
    no s**t i didnt know that. so where is british dragon made out of?? sorry for the mix up. i want to get a hold oof some masteron from british dragon then, so where is it made out of?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hello pb2, british dragon are made in china i *think* :| could be wrong...british drag is good **** anyway mate

BritishTiger is offline New Member
    British Dispensary only manufacture 2 orals ie, Anabol 5mg methandienone, and Androlic 50mg. I know the owners so its official. British Dragon is a thai/chineses man that gets his products manufactured in china and shipped to thailand for packaging and disperse. There not the same company. Although I think they were both aquainted at one time but now there is some friction between them but im not sure what it is? If anyone knows please tell.

Thread Information