Thread: should i worry

3tits is offline New Member

should i worry

I'm on my 3rd week of my first cycle.500mg test e every week.I do not have a lump under my nip but they are starting to feel like they have a slight sunburn and i have not been in the sun.this started yesterday.but for the last week i have been taking 10mg a day of nolvadex from pnp.I stepped it up to 40 mg yesterday.2 questions .do i have anything to worry about???and is the stuff from pumpnpose anygood?????

Da Bull is offline Banned
    pnp stuff is good.Give the Nolv a few more days to do it's thing.If it still persists,bump it up to 60 mgs.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm no nothing to worry about, from the sounds of it you've caught it early on

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Listen to DB.....he is a knowledgeable bro...

Also, your name is somewhat ironic...don't u think?

so do you guys think this is the beginning of gyno or am i just making a big deal out of nothing?i guess i would rather be safe than sorry.From the beginning i was taking .25mg a day of anastrozole from a different company,kitsnmore, maybe it is fake.i dont know

Quote Originally Posted by 3tits
    so do you guys think this is the beginning of gyno or am i just making a big deal out of nothing?i guess i would rather be safe than sorry.From the beginning i was taking .25mg a day of anastrozole from a different company,kitsnmore, maybe it is fake.i dont know
    Your doing the right thing if your nips are sensitive.The l-dex you were using doesn't help with gyno related issues.It helps with estrogen related water retention.

I understand,but if the l-dex was good should it had kept the estrogen levels down so that i would never have gyno problems.I thought l-dex stopped the conversion to estrogen in the first place.oh yea, thanks for the response and the help it is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by 3tits
    I understand,but if the l-dex was good should it had kept the estrogen levels down so that i would never have gyno problems.I thought l-dex stopped the conversion to estrogen in the first place.oh yea, thanks for the response and the help it is greatly appreciated.
    anastrozole does to some degree,but most rely on it to aid in water retention.

Thread Information