Chris_ATV is offline Junior Member

Is this safe? Healthy?

I'm taking 250mg Sust. E3D / 40mg D-bol / 10mg Nolvadex / 10mg Pantothenic acid / Vitamin C Pill 500% / Mega Man Multi-Vitamin / Protein Shake / Weight Gainer / Creatine(had it so I figured why not)

I know that isn't s**t compared to a lot of people on here, but that just seems like a lot stuff to take. I was wondering if any of this is bad on my liver or kidneys? Do i need milk Thistle or anything like that?

This might should have gone in the Diet Section. Sorry

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_ATV
    I'm taking 250mg Sust. E3D / 40mg D-bol / 10mg Nolvadex / 10mg Pantothenic acid / Vitamin C Pill 500% / Mega Man Multi-Vitamin / Protein Shake / Weight Gainer / Creatine(had it so I figured why not)

I know that isn't s**t compared to a lot of people on here, but that just seems like a lot stuff to take. I was wondering if any of this is bad on my liver or kidneys? Do i need milk Thistle or anything like that?

Its all bad for your liver but you are not taking an excess if thats what your asking. Run some ala with the other stiff. And the creatine post cycle IMO

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_ATV

Like RON said its all bad to an extent on the liver, you may want to drop dbol to 30mg ED. What about PCT?

I already have Clomid I think I have 30.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    try to get a touch more clomid.. 6 more pills if you can... I am a big fan of using tribulus during PCT.. might want to give it a try at 4 g a day

how long are you running the cycle for?

I was planning on only using 250mg a week, but Ive upped it to 250mg E3D so it cut my cycle short so its only going to last aroun 8-9 weeks.

Thread Information