MikeH35 is offline Junior Member

End of cycle question

I am in my 10th week of a 12 week cycle of Test E and Deca . I have gained about 22 lbs and I want to keep as much as possible. Should I start taking Nolvadex or Clomid? What is the difference between the two? I heard that clomid increases your heart rate and metabolism and since I have a high metabolism to begin with, I am afraid it might actually make me lose more weight than not taking anything.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I would use both bro. Together they work much better than appart

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should take both and no clomid is not going to do those things significantly. Are you sure you aren't thinking of clen ?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeH35
    I am in my 10th week of a 12 week cycle of Test E and Deca. I have gained about 22 lbs and I want to keep as much as possible. Should I start taking Nolvadex or Clomid? What is the difference between the two? I heard that clomid increases your heart rate and metabolism and since I have a high metabolism to begin with, I am afraid it might actually make me lose more weight than not taking anything.
    IMO run test e 1 week longer that deca . Take both Nolva and Clomid, start PCT 14 days after last test e inject. If proper PCT is not done you will lose most if not all of your gains thus far and the cycle could be a total waste. If you were talking about Clen it is an anti catabolic and it will help save muscle.
    Last edited by kronik; 06-24-2004 at 09:09 AM.

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    why are you asking about this now?? 10 wks already & your not sure about it?? the previous post gave you your answers. good luck

MikeH35 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys...about how many mgs of each should I take daily?

Thread Information