Thread: Help

Chico5 is offline New Member

Help

Hey, what's up. I have a concern to which you guys might be able to help me with. I've been administering my own injections in my left soulder. I think i've been doin it right untill the last one i did. I now have a knot on my left shoulder that hurts and its swollen. Its been two days and i've been icing it and stuff but it still remains swollen and painful . What did i do? What do i do? Is this serious or am i just over reacting. I don't know. HELP...

Latimus is offline Banned
    how many cc's are in there...tell me its not the only spot you have been shooting...what size needle are you using...did you get it in all the way...did you keep the needle in when you shot or did it start to slip out...

jmp51483 is offline Member
    bro,

There is a search button at the top of the page.. If you use it, you would know to use heat and massage the area it will break up the oil and disperse it better. Keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't get really red and swollen. This indicates an infection.

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    answer latimus's questions but I will add that from time to time stuff like this happens and we move on

Ok, Latimus. Yes, i've been hitting the same spot for about 8 shots. I didnt know any better. I've been shooting winstrol depot stanozolol 50mg Zambon with 3/4 inch pins. I think the last one started to slip out a little. There was blood that came out on the last one, like running down my arm. Get back to me plz. thanx

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico5
    Ok, Latimus. Yes, i've been hitting the same spot for about 8 shots. I didnt know any better. I've been shooting winstrol depot stanozolol 50mg Zambon with 3/4 inch pins. I think the last one started to slip out a little. There was blood that came out on the last one, like running down my arm. Get back to me plz. thanx
    Bro, use the glutes as well. Real easy to hit. I used QV stan in my shoulder as well as glutes and I still got inflammation that was very painful. Just gotta monitor it and deal with it. It never interfered with lifting though. You use a new needle each time right?

alright well lets move on...you need to massage that eventhough it is going to hurt...hop in the shower and let the hot water run over it...second..you will not hit that shot again for a few weeks...you will hit your other delt...your quads, glute and chest...you really need to switch it up bro...and after a shot each...they wont hurt anymore...i dont want to give you **** for this, and im glad you came here and told the truth...

thirdly, i want you to write down every fu(king thing you are doing...diet, workout, your cycle PCT...if you are making a mistake like this, then the bros here reallly need to take a look at ya...so write it all down and we will make sure everything is in order...alright bro...well make sure you are healthy...so get on it...everything!
    Last edited by Latimus; 06-24-2004 at 12:04 PM.

Yeah always a new needle. But how do i treat it. Is it something serious or will it pass. I dont know. Thanx by the way. Oh and tes its very painful.

Well, If it would'nt be too much trouble, I would really like to know what kind of things to eat and stick to it. I've been doing really well though as far as eating is concerned or so I think. I have great results. I look and feel great except for my shoulder. LoL, I guess i am retarted for doing the same sice but i really don't know this shiiit. I work out Mon thru Fri. Back+Tris(mon), Chest+Bis(tue), Shoulders+traps(wed), Legs(thurs) and fridays i just work on one of those elements that i feel i,'ve slacked on during the week. I also run three days out of the week or i mix it up w/ 2 days running and one day i do stadiums. I have great results but this stupid shoulder thing is driving me crazy.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Are you shooting it ED? Why winny only cycle? Heres another thought, why dont you drink it?

go in the diet forum then...start a thread...look at the stickys first thought...

the put your workout plan in the training forum...and it will be critiqued...make sure you also read the stickys...look around the site while your stuff is being processed by the bros...and you will be put on the right path...with the help that you will get in those areas your progress will probably double if not more...good luck

Thread Information