jclar069 is offline New Member

Could someone explain this to me?!

Running 600mg/wk EQ. Received a comment saying that I'm not running it long enough. I have not read anything that suggests that it run a certain duration.

My cycle history is one ten week primobolan at 200mg/wk (yeah I know, I was a real chicken - feel free to laugh nicely ) and now my current protocol, which is:

Week 1-10 EQ 600mg/wk (pvl labs)
    Week 4-10 Winni 250mg/wk (mostly QV, part Zambon)
    Week 9-11 T3 up to 75 mcg/ed
    Week 12-14 clen
    Week 12-15 clomid
    Nolvadex poised should it be needed.

Feedback please!

It wasn't going to ask for any until I received this comment and now I'm feeling like I require more input to critique what can be really considered a first cycle (even though it's designed to cut, vice bulk).

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    you really need to be running test bro. prop would be ideal for you seeing your looking for lean gains

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, for a first cycle, you really should only running a TEST only cycle. EQ will work so much better stacked with some test, However, EQ takes awhile for it to full kick in. Guys start to see it kick in about 6 weeks. It took longer for me the first time I ran it. So, why quit after only 4 weeks of it in full force? To me, It should be run no less than 12. Also, you really should consider running Test with that cycle.

I had suspected that I would receive criticism for the lack of test (and I agree to a certain extent that I should have some). The reason I elected against it was largely because I had a hard time finding AI (besides clomid, which I wanted to save for pct) and sides. I didn't want any acne and wasn't really that preoccupied with muscle gain.

Would the addition of 300mg of test cyp/wk fundamentally improve the value of this cycle? If so, then I could back off the dosage on EQ (to say 300mg a week, but carry it on for a few more weeks). Trouble, of course, is cost.

I am deathly afraid of acne (long battle with it, been on accutane twice) and now that it's gone, i've deliberately chosen drugs known for low androgenic properties (no Abombs or dbols). This is why i've veered away from test. I figured I'd save it for cycle #2.

its good to hear that your open to constructive criticism. your not looking for muscle gain to much so cyp wouldn't quite be what your looking for. test prop at 75mg/ed would make your cycle so much more enjoyable. prop provides great lean gains.

also, prop is a quick acting esther so the immediate intoduction of it to your cycle would be fine. the test would be kicking in 2 wks. and since you have concerns of acne, may i suggest vitamin b5? here it works wonders...

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    its good to hear that your open to constructive criticism. your not looking for muscle gain to much so cyp wouldn't quite be what your looking for. test prop at 75mg/ed would make your cycle so much more enjoyable. prop provides great lean gains.
    I don't think people should post up and ask for feedback if they can't take criticism. In effect, that is what they are asking for. If one is so confident that what one is doing is spot on, then why ask for feedback?! Pretty ludicrous if you ask me...

I do appreciate your input. I shall talk to my guy and see what can be done on that front. 75mg ED seems like a lot of prop to me. Since the dosages with prop are normally less than with the longer esters, wouldn't a more conservative 50mg ED make more sense? Just thinking out loud here.

What did you mean by 'more enjoyable?'

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    My cycle (1st) has been going great and I highly recommend it, simple Test E and Dbol stack, up 14lbs in 2.5 weeks so far.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    My cycle (1st) has been going great and I highly recommend it, simple Test E and Dbol stack, up 14lbs in 2.5 weeks so far.
    I'm happy for you, however, you'll note that I'm not that interested in putting on 20lbs of muscle. I weigh 190 at 12% (real bf, not the exaggeratedly low cited by some) and have no desire to carry around 210 lbs. I can't run as it is (not that that is my sport, but I do enjoy it).

That is one reason why I have avoided methandrostenolone and all test esters. But thank you for your feedback. Do try to tailor your comment to my stated issues though

bump cause it's my thread

Thread Information