Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    giant is offline Junior Member
    What is up with all the idiots taking up space on this board lately. I just started coming here frequently but am getting pissed by all of the retards starting pointless threads or asking for help and then acting cocky when they don't like what they here.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    MUAHHHHHHHAAAAA.......Buh BYE

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I'm suprised he found out so much source info

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    I'm suprised he found out so much source info
    Its incredible...makes his 14 year old story doubtfull

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I said it before and I'll say it again.

shoot, i ordered from the guy and didnt even know that much about proline

Whitaker you ordered gear from a 14 yr old bro. I hope he has good references. HAHA!

well he made good stuff and i got a free bottle of flinstones vitamins

lmfao.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANGELING
    One the CIA is forbiden to use their talents against the civilian population. DEA has jurisdiction. No one here is selling your f***nut son anything. Why don't you take all the responsibility for this for poor parenting and not monitoring what your son is doing on of all things the g****** internet. You are a poor excuse for a parent. And an irresposible adult all around. Your son is 16 and can be arrested and tried as an adult he is not blamless lhere. Your threats are thinly veiled and carry no weight. I don't post much but if you talked that smack in front of me I would instill the fear of immenent demise in you without even so much as a single syllable. I gaurantee you and that smacked a** of a son would be curled up in little balls in the orner with snot bubbles and tears running down your faces. begging for mercy.

Be a positive role model. Your kid is laughing at you becasue of what he got away with right under your nose. In plain sight. You might even be liable for his actions.

That is if this whole saga is legit. Which I am doubting more and more. Does it ever just end.
    Even though this thread is BS this is a great post.....
    I would instill the fear of immenent demise in you without even so much
    as a single syllable....Beautiful

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

GNC: I'm sorry

First off.......my post about being GNC before was totally false.I'm only 16 and my board members are going to find out what I did.The excitement of Atkins Macaroni and Cheese has always been a facination with me.All I know about GNC is what I read on the boards.I never made it on the supermarket level(s) because I was too herbal centered. I just wanted to start some drama. I never knew it would go this far. Please..........I am very sorry. I'm in enough trouble already. I don't want my board members calling the cop's for what I wrote. Please just join my 20% off at the first week of the month membership. I will never do anything like this again. Again I am sorry.The phone number I posted was from the old scammer " Vitamin Center ".

Sorry,
    GNC

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    lmao @ Loz

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    Even though this thread is BS this is a great post.....
    I would instill the fear of immenent demise in you without even so much
    as a single syllable....Beautiful
    haha that was good. had me chuckling for a few, and it was such perfect wording

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    :spudniksh loz has quite a sense of humour, bottoms up

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I go away for 2 days and look what happens.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    First off.......my post about being GNC before was totally false.I'm only 16 and my board members are going to find out what I did.The excitement of Atkins Macaroni and Cheese has always been a facination with me.All I know about GNC is what I read on the boards.I never made it on the supermarket level(s) because I was too herbal centered. I just wanted to start some drama. I never knew it would go this far. Please..........I am very sorry. I'm in enough trouble already. I don't want my board members calling the cop's for what I wrote. Please just join my 20% off at the first week of the month membership. I will never do anything like this again. Again I am sorry.The phone number I posted was from the old scammer " Vitamin Center ".

Sorry,
    GNC

your crazy loz,

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by plgear
    This Is Steven's Father. If You Want To Try And Do Anything Aganst My Son.......trust Me.....i'll Do My Best To Track You All Down And Have The Fed's And Cia Investigate This Site And All Its Members.

The CIA doesn't work domestically.....douche bag!

-B

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    The CIA doesn't work domestically.....douche bag!

-B
    You must not of heard, this kid is so important they are diverting their energies from Al-Quada and protecting him.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL @ Lozgod 2

Sorry,
    GNC

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

Sorry,
    GNC
    This is Lozgods dad none of you better not touch my son! if you do CIA, FBI, DEA, DEATA FORCE, GREEN BARETS, S.A.S, RANGERS will find you for trying to sell GNC gold cards and Atkins Macaroni and Cheese to my son!.........

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    This is Lozgods dad none of you better not touch my son! if you do CIA, FBI, DEA, DEATA FORCE, GREEN BARETS, S.A.S, RANGERS will find you for trying to sell GNC gold cards and Atkins Macaroni and Cheese to my son!.........

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    **** I was just about to post something like that! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by plgear
    This Is Steven's Father. If You Want To Try And Do Anything Aganst My Son.......trust Me.....i'll Do My Best To Track You All Down And Have The Fed's And Cia Investigate This Site And All Its Members. Just Remember,my Child Is A Minor And This Is A Public Board. You Are Dealing Steriods To Minors. Remember What Has Been Said.
    I am gonna beat the living **** out of your son, we have his IP address with that we can uplink the rerouter to determine his hair color, weight, height, vaginal moisture preference and YOUR ADDRESS DADDY. WE ARE COMING FOR THE FATHER AND SON, BOTH WILL FACE THE WRATH OF ROID RAGE !!!!!!

I am gonna beat the living **** out of your son, we have his IP address with that we can uplink the rerouter to determine his hair color, weight, height, vaginal moisture preference and YOUR ADDRESS DADDY. WE ARE COMING FOR THE FATHER AND SON, BOTH WILL FACE THE WRATH OF ROID RAGE !!!!!!
    P.S. I work for the CIA we juice too mother ****er!!!!!!

Anxietykilla is offline New Member
    I agree with hyperlite and his Letterman pic......YOUR GAY GET THE F*** OUT!

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    P.S. I work for the CIA we juice too mother ****er!!!!!!
    Yeah............ What he said

I know that it is just one person, but doesnt treating his dad like this for making a comment that many of use would make if we found our sons on a forum that we deemed highly inappropriate feed the stigma. Either way, I am all down for a little sh.it talking but i dont think that we need to treat someone like this. It is not necessarily his fault that his son was on this site...take a look at your own families and tell me how hard it is to watch every single move of your children.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Gimmie a break you REALLY belive that was plgears dad!

Musa is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up hello

Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    I know that it is just one person, but doesnt treating his dad like this for making a comment that many of use would make if we found our sons on a forum that we deemed highly inappropriate feed the stigma. Either way, I am all down for a little sh.it talking but i dont think that we need to treat someone like this. It is not necessarily his fault that his son was on this site...take a look at your own families and tell me how hard it is to watch every single move of your children.

The point is that the bros don't belive there is a DAd!!!But if there is , I agree with you!!

I and I would venture to guess a few others don't believe that is his dad. He is scared ****less right now, so he thought writing that would scare us. JMO, could be wrong.

I dont believe it is his dad. However, it could be. Im not saying that scaring the kid is bad, but just dont cross the line.

I dont mean my last post as a flame...just making sure that we remember these are people, not just computers.

Either way...**** the kid

I dont believe it is his dad. However, it could be. Im not saying that scaring the kid is bad, but just dont cross the line.

I dont mean my last post as a flame...just making sure that we remember these are people, not just computers.

Either way...**** the kid
    Point well taken.

Nice to see a disagreement turn into an understanding rather than an arguement, lol.

Thanks loz

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperlite
    What a homo

lol,

georgie24 is offline Member
    suicide kings

Coldog2g is offline Junior Member
    wow .. gay

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    WTF is with this fag

kronik is offline Senior Member