musulhed is offline Junior Member

Arrow spot injections and d-bol

when it comes to spot injections in the calf you should inject in each side of the calf and if you guys really think that this works. and my d-bol question is i had taken reformit and the way i took them was i injected the dbol into a emptied out gel tablet.
    i was told by a friend that this would be ok. my gains were very minimal. so i figured that the way i was taking it was improper. oh yes i ate correctly

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i do not recommend spot injections in the calves.

alot of people dont, but i inject reforvit, always have, always will. taken orally i get nothing from it.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    one of my best friends tried injecting his ref b into a gel cap and swallowing. he got shitty results too. i always tell people to just inject it...if you want to swallow ref b, just take oral dbol

Footballdb is offline Junior Member
    How do u figure out how much reforivt to inject? I have to shot that shit everyday? or can i get away with twice a week?

musulhed is offline Junior Member
    thank u for info if i should nt take it orally how often should i inject, how much, and what places. also is winstrol v or winstrol depot better and why. to footballdb i believe i was told that 1 cc would be good dosage in the gel capsules. but it was crap

Thread Information