Thread: Info Needed

kozzer is offline New Member

Info Needed

Hello,

I am looking into doing a cycle in the near future. I have been researching recently just trying to learn what would be best for me. I am 22 yrs old. I am 5'10" 187 lbs. With about 13 % body fat. I have been lifting weights for quite saome time now, not for bodybuilding but trainining for hockey. My upperbody is average,my arms are around 16" . I have no idea what my chest is. My lower body is fairly stong from skating everyday. I am looking to add a good 15 lbs, while losing some of the bodyfat. I have started to look into sust, and deca . But I am still new to this scene, any help would be appreciated. Oh yea one other thing. How many mg's does 1cc equal. Thanks

fever is offline Junior Member
    A MG IS THE AMOUNT PER THE DOSAGE.LIKE SUST 250(250MG PER CC ML)OR DECA 300MG IS 300MG PER CC,ML.ECT ECT

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    test enanthate at 400mgs per week and eq at 400mgs per week for 10 weeks. have nolvadex on hand and clomid for post cycle.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    a question............

do you get tested? it will make a difference on what is recommended to you.

peace bb79

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i like the test E and EQ cycle that big kev suggested. i would also consider throwing in some winny. it will help with your explosiveness and speed on the ice

MindBomb is offline Member
    As Dane suggested winny would be a great addition to the BIgKev's suggestion...You are going to be surprised (pleasently) on how strong and vascular you'll get from EQ and Winny, not to mention the endurance...Good luck Bro...

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    hmm, if your main goal is decrease body fat just wake up early in the morning on an empty stomach do 30 minutes of cardio. dont eat carbs after 3pm. limit your carbs during the day, eat low glyc meals, NO simple sugars and skip processed food. drink 3 moderately low carb protein shakes a day and the rest should be chicken breast, baked fish and low fat meat, vegetables and some fruit. DO this and you should see goals met. Im your age and started winnny,eq, and decan and most of my gains or fat loss were product of nutrition.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Nice suggestion jmiro

MindBomb is offline Member
    Damn!!!I forgot that cardio thing....Good call bro.

kozzer is offline New Member

Big Kev and Barbells

I already tried this obce but I dont think it posted

Hey Big Kev,
    Thanks for the info. Some questions , does eq stand for equipose, and would you add winny, dane suggested it might be good, or is that too much for a novice gear user, and when would I start the clomid and nolvadex ?

Barbells,

Yeh there is a chance of getting tested, most likely during march, that is when the playoffs start, so just have to get around MArch.

Thanks guys,
    Kozzer

Thread Information