yellowviper is offline Associate Member

New discovery in muscle building

guys check out the article link above.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Must...kidnap....kid...get secret behind muscles....

CHANGELING is offline New Member
    Actually the myostatin blocking is an old discovery. Scientists investigated why farmers had what was calle double musceld Belgian Blue steer/cattle. the farmers had unwittingly selectively bred the animals for this double muscling phenomena. It was discoverd that they possessed the mostatin blocker. Flex Wheeler has a variant of it as well. johnd Hopkins has conducted extensive studies on him.

this kid is the only human on the planet with this disorder...so the papers say. I tend to think this was intentional. Gives no mention of father. Odd. mam and dad were both freaks? h

This kid can lateral riase 7 lb dumbells at 7moS!!!!!!!!!!! This kid is going to be ripped for his entire life an not even have to try. He will be healthy aswell. All due to the blocking of the myostatin.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANGELING
    Actually the myostatin blocking is an old discovery. Scientists investigated why farmers had what was calle double musceld Belgian Blue steer/cattle. the farmers had unwittingly selectively bred the animals for this double muscling phenomena. It was discoverd that they possessed the mostatin blocker. Flex Wheeler has a variant of it as well. johnd Hopkins has conducted extensive studies on him.

this kid is the only human on the planet with this disorder...so the papers say. I tend to think this was intentional. Gives no mention of father. Odd. mam and dad were both freaks? h

This kid can lateral riase 7 lb dumbells at 7moS!!!!!!!!!!! This kid is going to be ripped for his entire life an not even have to try. He will be healthy aswell. All due to the blocking of the myostatin.
    yea i heardf flex has a variant of this too, but then i wondered if it was true or just bs to cover his aas use

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANGELING

yea i heardf flex has a variant of this too, but then i wondered if it was true or just bs to cover his aas use

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Can you imagine this kid at 24 on a cycle Holy ****..

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Shoot, he wont even need a cycle....

Thread Information