Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    iNvid is offline Senior Member

****delete

****delete
    Last edited by iNvid; 01-19-2008 at 06:04 PM.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    14...****, no way, see winstrol to get big, this is the problem kids are doing it ykunger and younger without research, good thing ur his cuz

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG, that is horrible!!!! I can't believe these kids these days...I hope you got through to him!

Latimus is offline Banned
    that is insane...i mean playing football on winny is a bad idea!

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Ive noticed it in a lot of things. The things that are normal for my 7th grade sister and 9th grade brother were not for me when i was that age.

How things change

Yeah dont worry I told him...I just want to see those other kids on winny.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    hey man it is all about education. I did my first cycle at 15. I didn't know crap and just used what ever I could get, mostly deca and EQ. test wasn't really around then .. then again steroids were "legal", or should I say not a controlled substance, when I did my first cycle ...

Trivia question ... anyone know when AS was classified by the goverment as a schedule III narcotic?????

Click HERE and study up for the answer

Here is a good read for those that want to educate themselves.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...teroids-01.htm
    Last edited by OverDrive; 06-24-2004 at 04:40 PM.

****, if hes your cousin tell him your gonna ring his neck to the point where it snaps in half if you ever find out he's juicin.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    If it was me, and thats just if it was me, I am an asshole, I would say Ill get you some, take his $100.00 and then beat the **** out of him.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    That's sad i hope he listened to you.

jeezus, is he even out of middle school yet?

twosocks40 is offline Member
    OMG! Winny? He needs to take some test and deca or something if he wants to put on size. What are his stats? Training exp?

OK...I'm just kidding. Good on you for chewing his ass.

-B

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    If it was me, and thats just if it was me, I am an asshole, I would say Ill get you some, take his $100.00 and then beat the **** out of him.
    i'd do the exact same thing....

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    welcome to the wide world web

I'm just happy he asked me before he did something stupid...

Anxietykilla is offline New Member
    Man atleast he had somebody, and hopefully you didn't scare him too much that he won't be able to confide with you again, can you imagine the hell those other kids could go through if the worst should arise? godspeed.....

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Did you convince him not to take any?

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    when i was in TJ getting some gear in the store next to me were 3 high school kids from san diego. i asked them if they were baseball players because they had that type of build and they said football players. they were no older than 17. i know a lot of those kids in the border schools are juicing. the guy running the steroid candy shop was trying to tell them to not take dbol or test and stick it safe with anavar or primo since they were so young

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    ****,it seems like beginners get younger and younger....

We live by the bay area in so cal so its pretty easy for these guys to get stuff. And yeah guys I convinced him not to take anything besides protein.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    do the mind over matter thing to him .....give him candy and tell him he'll grow...if u guys live near one and other go to the gym with him...when ur young u get motivated by older people that you are related to and that way u can monitor his lifts to see if he had been juicing....best thing to do is beat his ass down for even thinking about it at his age (i know im goin to rock at parent hood )

Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    do the mind over matter thing to him .....give him candy and tell him he'll grow...if u guys live near one and other go to the gym with him...when ur young u get motivated by older people that you are related to and that way u can monitor his lifts to see if he had been juicing....best thing to do is beat his ass down for even thinking about it at his age (i know im goin to rock at parent hood )
    LOL good idea. I want to see one of these kids that are getting others into this stuff. Wanna see how tough he thinks he is....

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OverDrive
    hey man it is all about education. I did my first cycle at 15. I didn't know crap and just used what ever I could get, mostly deca and EQ. test wasn't really around then .. then again steroids were "legal", or should I say not a controlled substance, when I did my first cycle ...

Trivia question ... anyone know when AS was classified by the goverment as a schedule III narcotic?????

Late 80's. My answer is without reading your link. Am I correct?

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    wow man, thats pretty ridiculous. look out for him make sure he stays away from it.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    bwhitaker is right, things that were no no's when we were young seem to have become milder or less scary for our younger family members these days, many many many young kids are considering steroids so that they can do good in high school sports, telling them about the dangers usually only makes them want to do it more because they think you are exaggerating and ofcourse there is always 'but my friends did it and theyre ok!' i had a young guy..not 14 but he was 16 come up to my friend in the gym and ask 'should i add sustenon to my first cycle or should i leave it till the second one?' That completley freaked me out man but its happening.
    What i would do to your cousin man is take the 100bucks, give it to his mom so she can giv eit to him as pocket money later (that saves her 100) and then go buy a multivitamin for teens and put it in a suspicious looking container and give it to him and say 'here's your european winny it just arrived yesterday...take one a day! and the reason it looks different from your friends is because its European!!' You'll be doing him good with the vitamins and the placebo effect will make him think he's getting stronger and faster!!

I believe it was classified as a controlled substance in 96, there was a reason behind it to, someone failed a doping test or something. Ill look at the link you got posted, but can any old timers back me up on this. An older guy (50's) told me he could go to the doctor and get a script for Dbol like getting an allergy script back in the 70's and 80's.

That was good ass read. Lots of info, and it was saying that the dangers of AAS haven't yet been proven. First Medical website that made me feel better about my AAS use. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    bwhitaker is right, things that were no no's when we were young seem to have become milder or less scary for our younger family members these days, many many many young kids are considering steroids so that they can do good in high school sports, telling them about the dangers usually only makes them want to do it more because they think you are exaggerating and ofcourse there is always 'but my friends did it and theyre ok!' i had a young guy..not 14 but he was 16 come up to my friend in the gym and ask 'should i add sustenon to my first cycle or should i leave it till the second one?' That completley freaked me out man but its happening.
    What i would do to your cousin man is take the 100bucks, give it to his mom so she can giv eit to him as pocket money later (that saves her 100) and then go buy a multivitamin for teens and put it in a suspicious looking container and give it to him and say 'here's your european winny it just arrived yesterday...take one a day! and the reason it looks different from your friends is because its European!!' You'll be doing him good with the vitamins and the placebo effect will make him think he's getting stronger and faster!!
    Good idea but I'll never forget his face when I told him about gyno. He's babbling for 10 minutes saying yah man I wanna bench 200 by the end of the year, and I tell him, with bitch tits and a bald head? He stopped what he was saying and gave me the weirdest look ive ever seen.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    that is insane...i mean playing football on winny is a bad idea!

MattyB is offline Junior Member
    I did my first cycle when I was 16 lol

Quote Originally Posted by MattyB
    I did my first cycle when I was 16 lol
    Smart one

Essy is offline Associate Member
    This is nuts kids doing it so young. I did my first cycle and at the time nothing would of changed my mind but I wish I would waited. This kid at my gym is 15 and is taking it.Hes a diesel looking kid. But short and probable wont get any taller now...lol...Its crazy that people are even selling them the gear.

alabama is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    hell yea i would too be like here is ur first lesson their are many scammers

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Reading this article REALLY pissed me off! I feel even better about AS use now. I wanna punch all of congress for being ignorant....sheww, just venting.

-B

Could be worse, he could of asked the usual how much dbol for 100$ and did a dbol only cycle.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    wow... Im glad he talked to you first

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I hate to be a downer, but the reason that kids are gettign interested at younger and younger ages is because boards like this.. it has TONS of info and TONS of people saying roids ain't that bad... do not flame me, because we all know how easy it would be for that 14 year old to sit down and type steriod into google and have this site pop up.. and theres no way we can prevent all under agers from getting on to this site..

yes this site tells people not to take gear until 21, but hes reading and learnign only what he wants to hear -the good abotu gear..

its called "selective reading/hearing".. my mom came up with that haha when i only heard what I wanted ot hear from her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information