Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

Propoinate ester and Estrogen

From reading ive done, I have come to the conclusion that Propoinate isnt any better for a cutting cycle than a longer ester. I hear the same thing over and over that prop produces less bloat and is better for cutting. And some how doesnt aromitize as much. I can not find one concrete theory that backs this claim up!!!! I have seen people try to explain this before and I havnt been impressed with the argument!!!

Does anyone have any information that may fill me in?????????

I can't explain it either, but practical experience (mine and many others) all say the same thing: prop does cause less bloat, in general.

The only thing I can come up with, is more consistant blood levels may help. Maybe if it is admistered in a more consistant manner it may be better than the weekly injection of a longer ester.But if this is true then scheduling more frequent doses of longer esters would do the same.My personal experiances with Propionate is using it to kick start or end a cycle usinng Eo/d sheduling. Or when using it for my base drug I like to use with E/d sheduling. Even with that I dont feel that it reduces bloat on myself. But I experiance more of an Androgenic effect.

If you've seen a graph of blood levels with prop or acetate esters, you'll see that consistency isn't a good way to describe it. The average concentration/day is consistent, but the daily peaks/troughs are pretty rough, even with ED injects. Shooting a longer ester at a frequency of 1/2 the half-life provides a much smoother plasma level. You could argue that not all of the bloat is estrogen-mediated and that some of the bloat comes from non-AR-mediated interactions of the actual test, so that these interactions may still occur even when still esterified....just a theory though.

Well some of the bloat comes from increased creatine production. But then there is one other factor here, total weight of the esterless Testosterone . Would there be a limit to the amount of aromatose protein that may make higher levels of Test seem to have less side effects?????? You know what im getting at here??? Im just searching.

See i could care less about bloat myself Im not a competing Body Builder,model or anything. But there is a few guys I know that compete in shows and I would like to have a reasonable reason for them to use or not use a specific ester. I really dont like the idea of relaying information that I have no idea about!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Well some of the bloat comes from increased creatine production. But then there is one other factor here, total weight of the esterless Testosterone . Would there be a limit to the amount of aromatose protein that may make higher levels of Test seem to have less side effects?????? You know what im getting at here??? Im just searching.

See i could care less about bloat myself Im not a competing Body Builder,model or anything. But there is a few guys I know that compete in shows and I would like to have a reasonable reason for them to use or not use a specific ester. I really dont like the idea of relaying information that I have no idea about!!!
    Aromatase activity won't really be the limiting factor....you can increase test doses (in the absence of anti e's) quite a bit and see proportional estrogen increases.

You can simply tell your buddies to throw away their jean jackets...this isn't the 80's anymore, so use anti e's ....bloat is a thing of the past....estrogen is great, and with proper use of anti e's, we can keep estrogen levels exactly where we want them; high, but in check.

Thread Information