boatyj is offline Banned

Question Now Im hella Scared.....

Hey guys!

This is my first post... and I have a bit of a situation I think you can help with. By the way, Im 17.

Here is my situation...

First of all, I got started on this crap without educating my self enough, thats my first regret. But since I started the cycle already, maybe you can help me out...

I ordered up 5 AMPS Sustanon and 5 AMPS Deca , and just took 1 AMP of each in my thigh the the other day. As of now, my thigh hurts so friggin bad, I can hardly walk on it, and Im afraid to goto sleep cuz I think if I wake up, it'll be so sore I'll need a crutch.. it's that bad. Im sorta scared that I may have done something wrong, cause Ive never heard of someone limping so badly after taking a couple AMPS. Thats my frist question, is this normal? What the hell should I do about it?

Second, I sort of regret starting the cycle after reading all these posts warning me to stay away. Quite frankly, Im scared shitless now. Should I stop the cycle cold turkey 2 AMPS into it? Or should I finish up the 6 week cycle I plan on being on. I was only planning on taking 250mg Sustanon Week, stacked with 1CC of Deca a week..... and finish off the cyle, I got some Clomid to hopefully return my testosterone production back to normal. I realize this is a light cycle, which is why I want to know if I should just finish it instead of stopping now, 2 AMPs and 12,000 Calories into it. =)

Give me some thoughts.. tips, advice. My main concern is not getting big any more, but I want to be safe and make sure when I get off the stuff.. I am more or less back to normal.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Much Thanks.

Boaty J.

boatyj is offline Banned
    I just want to BUMP this before I goto Sleep.
    Hopefully when I wake up there will be some answers under the tree. =) Merry Xmas, hehe.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Okay, im not going to say anything about your age, and research and stuff, since i guess you know that now, so listen up when the other guys tell you ok?

The *probable* reason you are hurting is the sust. It hurts like shit if you are even slightly tense when you inject and yes, limping like that can occur (read some of the other posts about this)

Right now you need to keep calm and think straight. i said PROBABLE cause! Chill for a few days, sust might hurt for 3 days or more, and if it just gets worse (and yes some guys can barely walk after sust) you need to see your doc and TELL HIM what you did!

Im not a doc, and i cant diagnose over the internet, im just passing you some info to try to calm you and make you think straight.

As for your stack....... bin it, keep it, but you really dont need it yet and thats all im saying on the matter! Read this board, deal with the flames you might get off other guys here and stick with your training and diet!

I hope you can learn from this experience and from the members on this board! They might seem a bit ratty sometimes, but listen to them, cos no matter how bad they flame you its going to be for your own good!!

Now chill, and take it easy for a few days - and yes its might well get even more painfull before it gets better.

PEACE

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    well bro, the pain from the sust is not uncommon, although you could have touched a nerve, either way, its no biggie, it may take a few days , or even a week to get over, but it will go away.

second, if i where you, i would just stop the cycle right now. you are way to young. just get off and go back to training hard and eating right.

you will be fine, dont sweat it. stick around the board and read. you will learn alot here.

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro I had the same problem with my first shot. Like BIgKev said I was tense and trying to watch what I was doing,trust me it hurt like hell. The next day or so I was really sore. After a week it went away. I was like you I freaked out a bit . Just chill you should be fine in about 1 week. As far as your cycle bro listen to the guys here. They really know there shit. Stop your cycle. Be patient, stick around and learn for awhile. Watch your diet and get your rest, you will be fine.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Now Im hella Scared.....

Originally posted by boatyj
    By the way, Im 17 . . . Give me some thoughts.. tips, advice. My main concern is not getting big any more, but I want to be safe and make sure when I get off the stuff.. I am more or less back to normal.
    "Hella Scared?" Sounds like a character in The Catcher in the Rye. But seriously, boatyj, you're late for class. Take a seat anywhere, and welcome.

Assuming you're reading this, you've already got the good news. You woke up, and you're not dead. And you've already got some solid answers here, the biggest of which is to stop your cycle and chalk the cost of the gear you have up to experience. It may be an expensive lesson, but if you've learned it well, it was worth the cost.

Now kick back, chill out, take your time, and read the many, many posts on this forum. I won't bother to explain why you shouldn't do AS at this point - you'll discover that in your reading, at which point your body will continue to do it's nifty, magical growth thing on its own for a while longer. One comment I will add to the mix, however, is that you shouldn't do AS until you are very comfortable with the notion of doing them. Sure, there's always gonna be some trepidation when it comes to sticking a needle into yourself - that's normal. But it sounds like your anxiety level was higher than usual.

bigkev and Kaz both gave youn sound answers. The only thing with which I would disagree (cordially, since we're really cool people and we always disagree cordially around here) is the notion of telling your doctor. If you are going back to normal and if you are convinced of the wisdom of holding off until you know more, I wouldn't bother telling your doc at this point. As I said, just chalk this up to experience and use it as a catalyst for doing some real research for the future.

Again, boatyJ, a big welcome - you've come to the right place, bro.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Ill go with TNT on the advice about the docs, i did actually mean you should go if the problem persisted for too long!

boatyj is offline Banned

Thanks a Million

Thanks for the answers I was looking for - you guys are already a huge help.

So, Ive decided after reading your responses to straight up stop the stuff right now. Should I swallow this Clomid? Or is 2 AMPS even enough to mess up my proper horomone production?

As far as my leg... I cant stand on it right now and I had a more or less sleepless night. I'll give it a couple more days before I consider going to the doc.

Again, thanks a lot.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Follow up . . .

First, should you take the Clomid? Nope - no need to do so. You've only done one amp each of sust and deca , so at this point you should take nothing.

Second, if it still bothers you tomorrow (Monday), you should see a doctor. However, since you're 17, make sure you're comfortable with the doctor and are assured that he will not blab to your folks. (Yes, there is doctor-patient confidentiality, but you are still a minor. Most doctors will respect you and keep things confidential, but make sure of that.)

The impression I had was that your leg was better. However, if it's a couple of days since the shot and you literally can't stand on the leg, it's definitely time to get it checked out.

But, for our information and the benefit of others, boatyj, exactly where did you do the injection? You mentioned shooting and pain in the "thigh," but normally injections aren't given in the thigh. They're given in the upper-outer quadrant of the butt (a glute shot) or the mid-outside of the upper leg (a quad shot), not liretally in the thigh. So if you injected somewhere other than the quad or glute, this could be contributing to your problem. And what length and gauge of needle did you use?

Also, can you give us a better description of the pain? Does it start in the thigh area and shoot downward in the leg? If so, then bigkev is right on - you may have hit a nerve (specifically, the sciatic nerve, which would cause a downward shooting pain).

In the meantime, boatyj, do follow up with a doc if this is not better by tomorrow. There's probably nothing to worry about in terms of major ramifications (if you're not dead yeat, you are not likely to be ), but if you're still having a problem, the doc can rule out an infection and better diagnose the cause by examining you.

boatyj is offline Banned
    Yes, I litteraly did it in the thigh. I did in the outter right thigh, and fallowed the picture I saw on this site. It's generally in that area. The soreness seems to be where the sust ran down my leg.. or drained down the muscle, and stops just short of my knee cap. I used a 1 1/2" Needle, Looks like about a 18 gauge as well, however the package didnt say since I got it from a dog shot kit. (the kind you use to give dogs their worm shots or whatever) I also think it may be a water based needle, not oil, however it did do the trIck.

The pain is a dull when Im not using the muscle, and sharp when I try to contract it... stand on it.. anything. I cant fully extend it either. It has gotten a bit better throughout the day, but that could be due to that fact that I took plently of advil.

JUST WANNA SAY GLAD TO HEAR YOUR GONNA STOP....LISTEN TO THESE GUYS...GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF YOUR TRAINING....

The original jason Guest
    bro 18g? no wonder it hurts more lol that is thick! anyway like you have heard dont sweat take it easy fofget the cycle for now there is enough info on here to help you grow for sure without aas just yet and when the time comes you will be ready with a welath of knowledge there isnt a pic on this site to inject int he thigh only the quads,glutes and delts so im not sure where you mean can u explain maybe u r mixed up anyway hope it gets better soon

peace
    Jason

Thread Information