Thread: Court Summons

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member

Court Summons

I just got a summons to appear in court july 22nd at 830 am on a charge of attempted possesion of a schedule 3 substance (anabolic steroids , dbols)
    It says im facing either no more than a 500 fine or no more than 30 days in jail OR BOTH f'd up huh?
    Has anyone else on this board ever been busted before and what happened?
    This is my first offense with no other priors but im still kinda scared
    NDG

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Man that is fukked up! best of luck man.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, can you let us bros know more of how this unfortunate predicament came about??? i.e. intercepted pkg, etc.???

-Biggie

bjayg is offline Member
    your ****ed. better get rid of your ****. send it to me and I will hold on to it for you until you get out. j/k good luck bro.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    what else can you tell us man? I assume you got seized some where along the line ... got a letter of the siezure etc.? I mean how did they get your gear, name and info?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats rough man, good luck to you

Because i was a dumbass and ordered overseas they did a controlled delivery (April 14th) and my fiance signed for the package. They came in and searched the house. I felt really bad cuz my fiance is so sweet and didnt know what the **** was going on. They called me and told me to come home from work or else they would chase me. So i came home from work to about 5 agents in my house. a couple people from border patrol the dea and city cop. They said if i cooperated with them they would let this be a warning. They kept asking me where i ordered the **** from (1000 dbols) and i just kept telling them Ebay. They didnt to hear that cuz im sure they wanted some names but im no narc and never will be so i just told them i order my stuff off ebay. They found some test and nolva and clomid in the house too and took that. Then they took the stuff and had me follow them to some office where they fingerprinted me and let me go. They said "This is your warning" dont let it happen again. So i was like cool i was still scared but glad i didnt get arrested or nething. Then yesterday a sherrif dropped of the summons for me to appear in court. Sucks.

NDG

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    best of luck to you bro.. hate to see this happen

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    All of that for 1000 d-bol tabs? that's insane! again best of luck hope you pull through this sh!t.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck mate, thats why oversease is a ****ing bitch

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    what country did you order from?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    All of that for 1000 d-bol tabs? that's insane! again best of luck hope you pull through this sh!t.
    Good luck bro...but I wouldn't post to much sh*t about it in an open forum because the could be tapped into your system as we speak, but then again they may not. I just dont trust the feds at all right now...Again best of luck

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    **** bro, if i were you i'd find someone to represent you in court and get some kind of plan mapped out for your appearance

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    The worst part is that according to their math, those 1000 dbols will be valued at like $12,000... just like a lb of coke is somehow $225,000

Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaV
    The worst part is that according to their math, those 1000 dbols will be valued at like $12,000... just like a lb of coke is somehow $225,000
    They said the total value was below 500 dollars

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nate da gr8
    They said the total value was below 500 dollars
    for the 1000 dbol , test, nolva, and clomid??

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    At least you lucked out on that then.. if it had been recreational drugs (not AAS) you would have been bubba's bitch right now.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    what country did you order from?

good question because I hear the feds will "flag" a source and track packages from that source. Not asking for and don't recommend posting the source (I know you wouldn't) but what country was he from? I only use one guy overseas so that would settle my concern.

Sounds like the DA decided to press charges. NEVER EVER EVER EVER talk to the cops man ... let me say this one more time NEVER EVER EVER answer questions without an attorney present!!!! Now everything is on record with the prosecuting attorney and you're pretty much f*cked bro. Plea out is my best advice. First time offender you shouldn't get nailed too hard.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe having no experience with breaking the law you are scared but you arent in any real trouble. Be a man suck it up and pay your fine, do your probation, whatever. You aren't going to jail but if you do and have the slightest bit of fear, someone will be eating your chicken and wearing your sneakers. BE A GOD **** MAN!

I agree with you 1000%. Talking to the cops is THE WORST thing you can do. Their job is to trap you in to a lie, or get a confession, your should of said I don't know where it came from and asked to speak to a lawyer. You have the right to remain silent. Sound familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by OverDrive
    Sounds like the DA decided to press charges. NEVER EVER EVER EVER talk to the cops man ... let me say this one more time NEVER EVER EVER answer questions without an attorney present!!!! Now everything is on record with the prosecuting attorney and you're pretty much f*cked bro. Plea out is my best advice. First time offender you shouldn't get nailed too hard.

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    **** bro, if i were you i'd find someone to represent you in court and get some kind of plan mapped out for your appearance

That's right bro, Get a lawyer.

Talking

bad boys bad boys .. watcha gonna do .. watcha gonna do when they come for you

Yep what lozgod said ... some good friends of mine are cops, hell I even went to school for criminal justice and was on the police academy list, (but drugs and 17 y.o girls are frowned upon in the academy, lol) .....

Anyway, sorry got off track ... my friends tell me regardless .. never answer questions, get an attorney. They act like your buddy .. thats there job.

Good luck bro!

BTW ... lesson learned ... NEVER SIGN FOR A PACKAGE!!! No source I know would require it. I understand this case it was his gf.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    that sucks bro. hope the best for ya.

Ill keep you guys updated about this thanx for your support
    NDG

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I agree with you 1000%. Talking to the cops is THE WORST thing you can do. Their job is to trap you in to a lie, or get a confession, your should of said I don't know where it came from and asked to speak to a lawyer. You have the right to remain silent. Sound familiar.

yes they want to get a confession but trust me there is a lot of backways to get out of this.. no one is allowed to give a confession out of fear or out of promise.. so if they promised you that you would get it easy then you talked or they said you would go to jail if you talked then Your confession cannot and will not be used against you.. at least this is in canada we can get away with practicaly anything

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    shoulda denied the charge from the getgo, if your gf didn't know about it just play sly and say you didn't either. thats why ya never talk, you already admitted guilty.... sorry bro, but cops will use that against u

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro, Man that really sucks. That is alot of stuff . Things will work out though.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You'll probably get off with a fine and probation.
    My friend is going thru the same thing right now and his situation is almost identical to yours.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont sweat this! they cant keep Leroy in jail for muggin his grandma..much less you!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I say keep this thread as a sticky to let everyone see what happens when you try to help out and give them what they want. It does NOT help you in anyway. It helps them make an EASY CASE. The DA saw the file on his desk with the words "CONFESSION" stamped on it. He put that file in the "EASY WIN" pile to help his career.

See guys. Helping the cops did not help him in any way accept giving them a confession and an easy plea bargin.
    Sorry to hear about the misfortune.

BulletCatcher is offline New Member
    Ok, First of all, NONE of what you said BEFORE you were read your rights is admissable in court (admission or not). Secondly, if they "made a deal" as in give us your sh*t and we will make this a warning, still stands. You will have to fight this part in court but it is 50/50. You need a GOOD attorney. Since your girlfriend signed for the pack,, my defense would be: she ordered it under my name for herself now prove otherwise. Yeah it sounds crazy but they have to PROVE it to a jury beyond reasonable doubt. You should be able to get out of all of this but it will cost you some jack for the attorney. It doesn't sound like they have a strong case. Since the deputy brought the summons by and not a federal marshal, it sounds like you are only being charged there in your county and not state or fed. You can beat this man!!! Good luck!!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with bermich. make this a sticky. help everyone else out. best of luck to ya nate. hope it all goes smoothly

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    they did not read your amanda rights BECAUSE you were never arrested hand cuffed. Look, I dont know what state you live in but they vary from state to state. If it was a federal summons then the state may also prosacute. Getting a summons that read up to $500 and /or 30 days in jail is preety linient for 1000 d-bols. Yea you could get a lawyer & say your gf but come on get real ! do you believe a judge would believe that. Since you have no prior record the court knows this. You must dress for the appearance say the truth ,convince they were for your use only NOT for resale. Ask for lienlency. My guess is a small fine & perhaps probation. But im not lawyer so you can pay one $100 consultation fee. Remember say your HONOR after every other word & sir! Also, bring your GF & family members & a baby thatyour GF is holding. Trust me this has merits!! good luck

Quote Originally Posted by rhapsody
    amanda rights
    WTF is Amanda Rights? Is that some girl I had sex with at a party when I was drunk?

You can admit a confession without rights being read first. It is admissable if he started offering information before they had a chance to read him his rights. I wasn't there I don't know what happened. However if they didnt read before asking 5 or 6 cops arent gonna screw themselves and say they didn't. Cops have the integrity of a sewer rat.

He admitted to ordering them. Reasonable is NOT as easy as changing your statement. He ****ed up not acting like WTF are you doing in my house! You brought this here not me. I don't know what this is, I need to speak to a lawyer, not running home crying I got it off of Ebay. I say if you buy steroids you know the risks, be a man. Always plan on getting caught, so when it does happen you are ready. I have been involved with stuff way worse than 1000 dbols, I know what I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by BulletCatcher
    Ok, First of all, NONE of what you said BEFORE you were read your rights is admissable in court (admission or not). Secondly, if they "made a deal" as in give us your sh*t and we will make this a warning, still stands. You will have to fight this part in court but it is 50/50. You need a GOOD attorney. Since your girlfriend signed for the pack,, my defense would be: she ordered it under my name for herself now prove otherwise. Yeah it sounds crazy but they have to PROVE it to a jury beyond reasonable doubt. You should be able to get out of all of this but it will cost you some jack for the attorney. It doesn't sound like they have a strong case. Since the deputy brought the summons by and not a federal marshal, it sounds like you are only being charged there in your county and not state or fed. You can beat this man!!! Good luck!!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    WTF is Amanda Rights? Is that some girl I had sex with at a party when I was drunk?
    amanda is bad mans mom. hahah j/k. i think he means miranda rights

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    oops sorry yes MIRANDA rights. must be the tren starting to kick in & typing fast. Thanks for correcting uummm. But hey I did know a girl named Amanda...

Thread Information