WarCry is offline New Member

tetrahydrogestrinone (THG) - anybody?

Does anyone know what the merits are of this drug. I know it has been designed for athletes specifically to improve performance but would it be useful in the weights room? I have a lodger who is a PHd graduate in Organic Chemistry who is able to make pretty much what he wants in his lab - would this stuff be a worthwhile investment of his time. I was considering cycling THG with GH if I can get enough infor on the THG.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    From what I hear its a very powerful androgen with progesterin properies, it also has antiestrogen properties. Its half life is 24 hours. There was a big aritcle about it at t-mag.com last week.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by WarCry
    Does anyone know what the merits are of this drug. I know it has been designed for athletes specifically to improve performance but would it be useful in the weights room? I have a lodger who is a PHd graduate in Organic Chemistry who is able to make pretty much what he wants in his lab - would this stuff be a worthwhile investment of his time. I was considering cycling THG with GH if I can get enough infor on the THG.

Things like this make me laugh, why the hell would want THG? Whan ever happed to using what proven to work! test and trenbolone <----THGs cousin, from what i under of THG it's damm liver toxic close to methyl-trenbolone...you know the composition of the THG molecule?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    THG is taken orally, is it not? and yea its fairly liver toxic...

the only major merit of THG that i was aware of was that it was 'undetectable' until a coach gave a syringe full of it to some lab and a test was devised which can detect it.

'Is Tetrahydrogestrinone a strong steroid ?

There is nothing special about Tetrahydrogestrinone. The only reason it is getting so much attention is because it was undetectable in steroid testing. Trenbolone alone, which THG was created from, is a strong steroid. However THG is much more toxic. Gestrinone was modified at the 17a-position which then made THG an oral steroid. It was used by placing the liquid under the tongue, and allowing it to absorb. This modification made the drug a 17aa steroid, which makes it a lot more toxic on the liver than other injectable anabolic steroids . There is no need to search for THG when there are other, more safer, and readily available steroids on the market.'

http://www.steroidworld.com/tetrahydrogestrinone.htm

thanks for the info guys. gonna get the lodger working on something cleaner and more reliable.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    oh i notice you're near me...make me some stuff

Send me an e-mail and I'll see what magic my doctor friend can produce from his lab.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    from what ive heard,its derived from tren ....

Thread Information