Thread: Aratest

Funtimes is offline New Member

Aratest

Hey has anyone ever took Aratest 250mg by Aranda. If so what can ya expect from Aratest and how much per week should one take. One last thing is would this be good to take along with Fina and possibly winny or eq for some strength and mass without a lot of water retention. Just wondering since I came along Aratest and know hardly anything about it. Thanks.

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    bro i'm also interested 2 no, i just got my aratest too, how much to expect? dont that but i no u can do 100mg ed or eod also that is supossed to be painful i havent try yet...

iguess u have too look for answers urself this
    board is getting a little hard hopefully it will
    change soon....

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well there is a search function and when I typed in aratest 150 post came up. Anyway I have heard mixed reviews of Aratest. Most seem to think it is ok although I believe there was quite a bit of bunk aratest going around at one time. As far as how much someone would gain that is not really a question that can be answered. It depends on your diet, training, rest, how close you are from your genetic limit, when your last set point change was, and how your body reacts to test. I would do 500 mg a week and stack it with some EQ or Deca . To avoid bloat you may want to use arimidex .

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    I orginally did my cycle with Ttokkyo Enanthate and loved it, but had to switch over to Ara-test later. I like the enanthate way better, i was running up to 600 mg every 7-10 days. The Ara-test just didn't seem to be nearly as strong as the enanthate. ON the other hand though, it is way cheaper and if you start with it then you shoudln't notice a difference like i did!
    I used winnie eod (50mg) for 12 weeks and anadrol ed for the first 4 weeks. worked awesome.

Havvoc

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ara-test is 200mg enethate and 50 mg prop. It's working well for me right now and is completley painless
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

allsaucedup is offline Member
    my work out partner is taking ara-test 2500 and has been on it for about 3 weeks. He has put on 16 lbs and increased his bench by about 40 lbs

whataguyuno is offline New Member
    Hey how is it going I was woundering is your work out partner just on ara-test 2500 or is he stacking it with some think else.. Iam hoping that I can get some good gains like that.. What is his diet like?

BulletCatcher is offline New Member
    I am taking Ara-test 2500 (1cc per wk) as well but have not seen the results that your partner is getting. Would love to hear more about his diet.

Bullet if you are only doing 250mg a week thats probably why you arent seeing results. How long have you been on? Are you doing anything else with it?

nitro884 is offline Junior Member
    I too have done aratest 250, and loved it very painless injections, I stacked it with deca 300, and put on 18lbs of muscle. My next cycle will also include aratest for sure.

Gixxer: I have been on two weeks @ 1cc (250mg) 1x per week. Next week 2x's. Stacking with dbol 10mg 3x's day. Do I need to take Ara eod e3d? Always open to suggestions.
    thanx

nitro884 is offline Junior Member
    I would inject every 3-1/2 to 4 days, so you will be getting 500mg a week

Thanks!!!!!

Well if your only in 2 weeks thats part of the reason. I'd give it a couple more weeks. Also i would 2 500mg's a week.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    ara-test imo is a poormans version of sus. Most people i know have good results from it,but to utilize the prop. in it i would shoot it 3 times a wk.

big swoll is offline Member
    i personally dont think that Aratest-250 is a good blend....i dont know why you would want to take 200mg enathate, and 50mg propionate ....unless you are taking a gram a week or so, you dont really get the full effect of the prop in it...because if you only take 500mg a week you are getting 400mg enathate--which isn't bad....and 100mg propionate....so im assuming that you would do something like a Mon/Thurs split....and if you do it like that you are not going to see anything from the Prop at all...because 50mg of prop twice a week is not enough to notice and it will make your test levels in your body fluctuate....so basically what i am trying to say is that if you're taking a gram of test a week, aratest will be fine....but if you're only taking 500mg a week, just stick with a single ester like enathate or cyp

Thread Information