Pump101 is offline Junior Member

1st cycle overkill?

23 years old. 5' 10'', 186 lbs., 9%.
    first cycle consists of:

Test E. - 500mg/week 1-13 weeks
    EQ or Deca - 400mg/week 1-12 weeks
    Dbol - 30mg/day 1-4 weeks
    PCT - clomid/nolva

was wondering if cycle above is an overkill for first time. debating weather or not to lower the dosage on the eq/deca to 200-300mg or throw it out of the cycle all together since it will be my first time around. was also thinking about just Test and Eq/deca without the dbol. as far as goals, i want to pack on at least 20 pounds of mass. looking forward to hitting the 200 pound mark and beyond. btw, great site. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Lord is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump101
    first cycle consists of:

PCT - clomid/nolva

was wondering if cycle above is an overkill for first time. debating weather or not to lower the dosage on the eq/deca to 200-300mg or throw it out of the cycle all together since it will be my first time around. was also thinking about just Test and Eq/deca without the dbol. as far as goals, i want to pack on at least 20 pounds of mass. looking forward to hitting the 200 pound mark and beyond. btw, great site. any feedback would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
    just use the test and dbol, see how you react to it first. then you have your secound cycle planned already

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Not IMO bro i ran fina+test my first time out a big "no no"... what anti-e are you using on cycle?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I say its too much.

My 1st cycle was 250mg Test E every 5 days for 12 weeks(350mg/wk)...anti-e's...and clomid for pct.

I put on 25 and kept 18. As long as your diet/training/rest are right...youll grow just like I did.

Eating is the hardest part of BBing without a doubt.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Lord
    just use the test and dbol , see how you react to it first. then you have your secound cycle planned already
    i really don't understand this logic......

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump101
    first cycle consists of:

PCT - clomid/nolva

To many compounds for a first cycle. I would drop the dbol and use test with eq or deca depending on our goals.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i am trying my first cycle soon and im just going to run test e and eq. i suggest you do too.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    To many compounds for a first cycle. I would drop the dbol and use test with eq or deca depending on our goals.
    I second that..

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i would also drop the dbol .. your size and weight the test and deca would do you fine..

whoo hooo 100 posts! lol

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    i'd drop the dbol ... dbol is a touch more harsh then most AAS.. you'll be happy with results form a deca /test cycle

Latimus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Not IMO bro i ran fina+test my first time out a big "no no"... what anti-e are you using on cycle?
    says you

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am anymore recommending Deca or Equipoise for any cycle including a first cycle. If you have a problem with anything it would probally be the Dbol . Just keep in mind that if you have never cycled it wont take much to make you grow.

300-400mg of test
    300-400mg of deca

And you should grow like a weed if you eat all day long!! Just remeber it doesnt take a crazy cycle to stimulate growth.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot

Eating is the hardest part of BBing without a doubt.

D
    too true

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for your opinions. going to drop the Dbol now and most likely going to go with Test E. and EQ. picked EQ in place of deca mostly to keep my appetite strong.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    jus use test cuz u dont know what ur body will react to ....for example if u get gyno u wont know what it is from the deca (progesteron) or the test or dbol (estrogen) or if ur body does sumthing crazy how would u know what steroid caused it, maybe its the test, maybe it the deca, maybe its the dbol. save the deca and dbol for a hardcore bulkin cycle in the winter. because i doubt ur gonna want to get all bloated for summer.

oh crap i didnt see ur last post there about using eq but still has the same kinda idea

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yea i agree, just use test mate, dont bother with the rest yet...no need

THE PUMP is offline Member
    My first cycle was a 10 weeker with the same compounds your using and same doses and it was great i gained 24lbs and lost 7lbs after pct up to this day and im off now almost 4 months so i dont if i was you id go for it.

He said dhe was gonna take test/equipoise . How many here has ever had adverse reaction to EQ???????? I think one collagen sythesis stimulating drug is needed in every cycle.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    good but drop the dbol for a 1st cycle

Matto20 is offline Member
    It's your first cycle. That's 1.11 grams of steroids you're planning on pumping into your veins each week.

You know, you can lift naturally (that being having only 40-70 mg/wk of test in your bloodstream) and still make good gains.

1.11 grams.
    .070 grams.

do you see at all what i'm trying to say?

why not try .350 grams per week? that would be roughly five times your normal testosterone output. if you can't make gains on that, you can't make gains period...

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    It's your first cycle. That's 1.11 grams of steroids you're planning on pumping into your veins each week.

You know, you can lift naturally (that being having only 40-70 mg/wk of test in your bloodstream) and still make good gains.

1.11 grams.
    .070 grams.

do you see at all what i'm trying to say?

why not try .350 grams per week? that would be roughly five times your normal testosterone output. if you can't make gains on that, you can't make gains period...
    good point bro

John88Test is offline Member
    id drop the deca ...u will make big gains with test ent and dbol ...

That was a good example!!! Epecially what would his future cycles look like if first one was that much??

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Test and Dbol gets my vote. It was my first cycle that used an injectable. Well actually it was Sus but same difference.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    use the test?/eq. You should be very happy with the results,or test by itself will probably give you good results also if your diet is right.

Matto20 is offline Member
    why not see how your body reacts to the test first before you run any dbol . then, add a new compound (dbol, if you please) to your next cycle to see how you react to that. and so on and so on, that way you can gradually learn which compounds work best for your body.

I agree with you 100% Matto20 It is good to add one drug at a time to see if has a adverse reaction to something. Some people cant touch dbol , Some cant handle Deca at high doses.

I think he could do a low dose of both Test/Eq with out too many side effects.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    test only imo

Thread Information