monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

For the Geniuses....

Alright bros...

I've been in the habit of dispensing the advice: "Tren and Deca shouldnt be run in the same cycle." It's more because I have concerns about the hpta shutdown than the progesterone related sides that can arise...

So I'm wondering if anyone has successfully run both and how you accomplished it.

also, any theoretical suggestions are welcome... I'm considering becoming a guinea pig for this at some point within the next few months and was curious about how you guys would run hcg and ancillaries.

i was thinking hcg for sure, tribulus ed, and b6 ed.

thoughts???

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    i was thinking hcg for sure, tribulus ed, and b6 ed.
    thoughts???
    This would be perfect with nolva at 10mg ed...and run the hcg at 500 iu 1 week on and 1week off throughout the cycle.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    The only one I know of to run this was ColdStone.I don't have a problem with it tho...I assume most ppl will be running it up front,so if you allow the esters to clear and continue running prop up to pct,I see no real harm in it.

I say the same thing, but there have been many people I know who have used them together with no problems....I even know someone that added anadrol to that mix. it all comes down to an individual's susceptibilty to progestinic sides (receptor concentrations). Clearly, you should expect more "chance" of seeing sides from using the 2 together and should dose your preventatives as such. More importantly though, why use tren and deca together?

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I say the same thing, but there have been many people I know who have used them together with no problems....I even know someone that added anadrol to that mix. it all comes down to an individual's susceptibilty to progestinic sides (receptor concentrations). Clearly, you should expect more "chance" of seeing sides from using the 2 together and should dose your preventatives as such. More importantly though, why use tren and deca together?
    because i can....

actually its because i have this extra 20 mls of deca lying around, and it would be nice to have the cutting effects of tren enth while running the deca for extra mass...

i'd use winstrol , but i like my hair the way it is and my liver is shot...

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Ever thought about Masteron???

because i can....

actually its because i have this extra 20 mls of deca lying around, and it would be nice to have the cutting effects of tren enth while running the deca for extra mass...

i'd use winstrol, but i like my hair the way it is and my liver is shot...
    This will give you the best of both worlds!!!!

because i can....

i'd use winstrol, but i like my hair the way it is and my liver is shot...
    I'm actually using deca and test for a short stint and then moving into my "real" cycle of test/tren/EQ. You surely can use them together, but they do similar things (anabolically), with the exception of tren being more androgenic , and thus helping fat loss and muscle-hardening. It's just hard for me to justify using them together, but I know what you mean.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    The only one I know of to run this was ColdStone.I don't have a problem with it tho...I assume most ppl will be running it up front,so if you allow the esters to clear and continue running prop up to pct,I see no real harm in it.
    yep...did it...

i liked it...i used it along with sust and didnt have any sides...got alot stronger, but also didnt run an AI or anything to prevent bloat so i blew up with water pretty well...

what type of doses and how long are you looking at?

im rocking 750 mgs test enth and 500 mgs tren enth every week now... thinking about keeping those dosages the same (mabye run a gram of test a week ) and throwing in the deca at something moderate like 400 mgs a week for the next 10 weeks since i have a 20 ml bottle lying around...

its either gonna be that or something a little more pedestrian, like switching to 1 g test and 600 mgs eq for another 12-14 weeks...

Thread Information