vegas_lush is offline New Member

Exclamation SEX DRIVE and Steroids

[SIZE=1]My BF has been on steroids before and is about to begin a new cycle. Some of his buddies were telling me that depending on what type of steroid someone may use... their sex drive could go down quite significantly. Is this true and if so, which types are bad for sex drive and which are GOOD!! Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas_lush
    [SIZE=1]My BF has been on steroids before and is about to begin a new cycle. Some of his buddies were telling me that depending on what type of steroid someone may use... their sex drive could go down quite significantly. Is this true and if so, which types are bad for sex drive and which are GOOD!! Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much
    As long as he has test in the stack or alone his sex drive should remain the same or increase.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    deca and fina are "bad"

bubbathegut is offline Member
    get ready to have sex 10 times a day, get some k-y

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Im on a lot of TEST and mine is real high. If I can be of service let me know

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    i was using test prop and winny and my sex drive increased dramatically at the start, but after a couple of weeks i sort of lost interest. It wasn't that i didn't want to have sex, i just never thought about it as often as every hour as I normally do.

Sounds like Test prop and whinny are the way to go! Thanks for the info everyone!

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    Are you saying that cos you don't want your bf to have a high sex drive? I think my loss of interest was the result of a shoulder injury that put me out of training and made me stop my cycle half way through. If anything, he won't be able to blow so the sex sessions will go for longer. Like Bubba.... said, get some KY

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I get boners for hours. I had one a few weeks ago that started when watching the news in the middle of the day and lasted for like 3-4 hours. It was insane I couldnt even do anything with it!!!!!!

If your boyfreind gets on some testosterone get ready to be Fukked in a whole new way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My girlfreind will try to crawl out from underneath me. I chase her around the bed with my boner

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I'v run sust/deca stacks and my GF would have to run from me because she couldn'e handle anymore. Made me want a second or even third GF....

The best was the Top 10 Signs your Test has kicked in...

You have a boner so big you cant even blink!!!!!!! Laughed my ass off on that one. Props to whoever said that!

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Test is great stuff. You MUST have couple GFs before cycle:-) Your sex drive will be to high for 1 GF:-)

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, Test prop is good, but that will require ED injections. Test is basically test. But, I can tell you every cycle he runs should have test in it. When I'm on test I go from having sex a couple times a day to wanting it several times more. It's the best feeling in the world. My girlfriend thinks I'm crazy!!!!! The most important thing is to make sure his cycle is setup correctly, not just for his sex drive.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    BLT's right, he could use test en., cyp, prop, or sust and still have an ungodly sex drive....

palequail is offline Banned
    Testosterone is a great way to boost the sex drive.....

Quote Originally Posted by aussiejuicer
    Are you saying that cos you don't want your bf to have a high sex drive? I think my loss of interest was the result of a shoulder injury that put me out of training and made me stop my cycle half way through. If anything, he won't be able to blow so the sex sessions will go for longer. Like Bubba.... said, get some KY
    In response to this post ^^.... I WANT my bf to have a higher sex drive!!! So I'm happy to hear all these replies!! I'll have to tell him to get on the TEST. I have no problem being (quote) "chased around the bed by a large boner" or busting out the KY till the sun comes up! You guys have me all excited now Thanks for the info and replies! Oh, one quick question just to double check. Test is completely seperate then winny, deca , stan etc. ??? Should he take test with these other ones or??????

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    In response to this post ^^.... I WANT my bf to have a higher sex drive!!! So I'm happy to hear all these replies!! I'll have to tell him to get on the TEST. I have no problem being (quote) "chased around the bed by a large boner" or busting out the KY till the sun comes up! You guys have me all excited now Thanks for the info and replies! Oh, one quick question just to double check. Test is completely seperate then winny, deca, stan etc. ??? Should he take test with these other ones or??????
    wow Im meeting the wrong girls

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i wish i was excited ,,,oh wait now i am

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    All this reading is making me want to chase my girl around w/my boner...Hey come over here!!!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hes gonna workout while on Testosterone right???? Your not just doing this for sex drive Right????

You kinda sound like a girlfreind I had a long time ago. We would have sex and then she would be like again. over and over. i know we screwed like 3-4-5 times a day.I would wake up to her sucking me off or riding me!!!! She would pretty much make me have sex with her.At one time I accused her of trying to drain me of my essence!!!!! A succubus is what she is!!!!!!! I know it sounds weird b!tching about that but she was nuts. Actually I hated her!!!!!!!!

Not that you sound bad vegas lush you just seem to have the same sex drive!!!

Thread Information