Coldog2g is offline Junior Member

anyone read the Steroid Bible?

Has anyone read the steroid Bible by steve galloway? I just paid $27 for this book, read it in like 3 hours and was not impressed one bit .. so i returned it .. Learned way more off this site than the book

bubbathegut is offline Member
    yeah i have the book too, it was written years ago, all the info in there is old...get the anabolics 2004 book...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I read it,returned it the same day..biggest peice of crap I've ever read.

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    That is also what i heard about it. Is that it was a load of crap. Way better books out there from what I have heard.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Hell with those books, you'll learn a whole lot more on this board.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You are in the Steroid Bible as we speak.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I read it,returned it the same day..biggest peice of crap I've ever read.
    Agreed

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats an old azz book. Its from the early 80's aint it?????

There is a wealth of knowledge on the internet and here, but for a new user they dont know what to research!!! And some of the best articles on the net reads in a manner that a newbie isnt gonna understand. It would be nice if there was a set of posts that read like a book for inquiring minds could get the info they need. I know that this and many other sites have The Hall Of Fame Posts but when you dont even know what Anabolic and Androgenic means how is a post titled Clomid Information gonna mean anything to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Thats an old azz book. Its from the early 80's aint it?????

There is a wealth of knowledge on the internet and here, but for a new user they dont know what to research!!! And some of the best articles on the net reads in a manner that a newbie isnt gonna understand. It would be nice if there was a set of posts that read like a book for inquiring minds could get the info they need. I know that this and many other sites have The Hall Of Fame Posts but when you dont even know what Anabolic and Androgenic means how is a post titled Clomid Information gonna mean anything to them.
    You make a good point, but that's a safety valve. learning about AAS isn't something you should be able to do in an afternoon. It should seem daunting. I'm against "how to's" or "FAQs", because they appear to a newbie to be all-encompassing and give false assurance. You should have to dig around for some time to acquire a sufficient vernacular to be able to ingest most of the information on this site. Granted, AAS is much safer than public perception would have you believe, but it's not risk-free. People need to put in the legwork to get acclimated with all the potential risks and means to counteract or prevent such risks. Using AAS properly isn't simple. Just sift through recent posts....you'll see several posts that make you say, "how could that person NOT have expected that to happen?" It's common sense to many of us that have experienced things ourselves and/or have read through numerous posts by others, describing their results.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand what you are saying. Really for the most part people dont even care how things work they would rather jump on a board or ask the big guy at the gym how to do it, or what to take. Im the kind of person that looks for the answers before putting a post out there.

All im saying is it would be nice for a person thats truely intrested to have an organized selection of reading material for them to get the basics down. Really something that reads like a book.

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    Yeah I learned nothing from that book

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Those books are for noobies, not in the aspect of them learning, but from a marketing standpoint.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I was thinking about buying Anabolics 2004 but it's $50!! Jesus! Maybe I can steal it from a library or something.

Thread Information