stitch1967 is offline Member

Why not 2 test enth shots per week?

Can someone tell me why it is preferred to inject test cyp and enth at let's say 300-400mg in one shot per week instead of 150-200mg twice a week?

From the limited reading I've done, this would seem to stabilize test levels throughout the cycle?

The reason I ask is that I have a hard time keeping the needle steady as I try to slowly inject the gear. I notice the needle will go in deeper and then shallow even though I try to hold it at a steady depth. I'm worried that even though I aspirate at first that when the needle moves in and out that I might hit something after I aspirate and not know it. What happens if you do inject gear in a vein or artery anyway? Die instantly or what?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Test E is dosed at 200mg E3D or E4D, twice a week, if using 400mg weekly. If you do happen to hit a vein you will get a bit dizzy, and have a few other minor problems but I doubt that you will die.

big swoll is offline Member
    i dont know where you have been reading that it is preferred to inject once a week as opposed to twice a week, but most guys here will tell you that it is better to inject twice a week....i just started my cycle last week, and i inject 300mg on monday and thursday....i would definately go with multiple injections each week....and no, you will not die if you inject into a vein

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    Can someone tell me why it is preferred to inject test cyp and enth at let's say 300-400mg in one shot per week instead of 150-200mg twice a week?
    From the limited reading I've done, this would seem to stabilize test levels throughout the cycle?

The reason I ask is that I have a hard time keeping the needle steady as I try to slowly inject the gear. I notice the needle will go in deeper and then shallow even though I try to hold it at a steady depth. I'm worried that even though I aspirate at first that when the needle moves in and out that I might hit something after I aspirate and not know it. What happens if you do inject gear in a vein or artery anyway? Die instantly or what?
    It is not preferred EW...

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    It is not preferred EW...
    Agreed... definately NOT 1x a week

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    test enth has a half life of 7 days, and an active life of two weeks, so it is injected every 3.5 days

OK, good thing I got that clarified.

So I shot 300mg last thurs in one shot. How would you bros suggest continuing on from this point? Should I do 100 mg today or wait until thurs and start 150-200mg E3D after that?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    OK, good thing I got that clarified.

So I shot 300mg last thurs in one shot. How would you bros suggest continuing on from this point? Should I do 100 mg today or wait until thurs and start 150-200mg E3D after that?
    Shoot 200mg today and thursday...do atleast 400mg EW..IMO..Now I know where you got your question from. Some bros will tell you if you are doing less that 400mg EW to just shoot once a week, is this what you have been told?

Is this also true for Test Cyp? E3or4D not once weekly?

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Shoot 200mg today and thursday...do atleast 400mg EW..IMO..Now I know where you got your question from. Some bros will tell you if you are doing less that 400mg EW to just shoot once a week, is this what you have been told?

That's probably where the confusion set it in. I just saw XXXmg /per Week and never stopped to think about at what dosage you start to split up the mg.

for test cyp it is the same as with enanthate

Is this also true for Test Cyp? E3or4D not once weekly?
    its the same, but pct start times are different

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    its the same, but pct start times are different
    by how many days? 2? 3? Curious

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    by how many days? 2? 3? Curious

pct for cyp is 17-21 days after last shot, and enth is 14 days, in the pct forum it says 18 days for cyp

Thread Information