Beefbody is offline Associate Member

Exclamation GDF 8 Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to GDF8 / Myostatin?

GDF 8 Antibody
    Rabbit polyclonal to GDF8 / Myostatin

i recently found a site that sells this stuff! but how would this substance be used for bodybuilding purposes???

Settle down.....

You'd need to be sure it was anti-human GDF-8 first of all. There's no way you could afford enough to justify using it, and dosing it would be a pure guess. Polyclonal would be best, as opposed to monoclonal, unless you knew the monoclonal was a neutralizing antibody.
    Access to the anti-GDF-8 antibodies isn't really the issue, it's successfully using them that's a problem. Myostatin is not something in some fixed quantity in your body....it's something that is continuously expressed. Say you inject 50mcg of anti-GDF8 Abs into your left bicep....some of the antibodies will actually bind mature myostatin, but most will actually be degraded before doing anything useful to you...within hours (maybe a day), you'll have produced more myostatin in that location....and we're only referring to one site. it's just not feasible really....economically or practically.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i didnt understand a **** wok u said einstein. but then again im just a meathead. hahahah

the stuff is outragous in price! like $300-400 for only 50mcg. i think i will totally pass this stuf by and wait and see if someone comes out with a substance that will work in the future! maybe now that that baby is being tested perhaps they will find out. that would be the ****! im going to start saving my$$$ for a day to come!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    The supplement companies will have a field day with all the added hype on this myostatin news.

it will just be a matter of time and muscle tech and other companys will have ads up the ash about there new myostain supplements! myostain blockers here we come......

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    The supplement companies will have a field day with all the added hype on this myostatin news.
    Only if they haven't seen the expose by Winnie Trenbolone

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905

is that info true or a joke??

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    general Mills,gerber and a few others might be interested in that.As well as the big name dairy farms.

Thread Information