Thread: any advice ?

motoman145 is offline New Member

any advice ?

alright bros , i just got my 6th shot on my first cycle, i shot mondays and thurs, i no i have heard bad things, but i have already started, i am on trembolene acetate,i shot 1cc everytime, i have heard the this is a cutter as well as a buffer, and if this is true, what can i do to ehance these affects, i wanna be cut but big as well, i am 20 years old 5 10 and around 208, ne advice, i hope to be around 190-195lbs, thanks again

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren acetate has to be injected Eo/d !!!! Some may tell you every third day but they must not mind their hormones going on a rollar coaster ride. I wouldnt take Tren by itself.

Stop now and Get some testosterone before you waste anymore precious Trenbolone !!!

If you know its wrong why do it??????

palequail is offline Banned
    Get some Prop with your Tren ...Inject it ED and you'll see much better results...

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Get some Prop with your Tren...Inject it ED and you'll see much better results...
    Exactly

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you do ANY research before you started??????? Everyone knows that you take Tren Acetate ED or at least EOD, unless you have Tren Enanthante.

i did some research, which is very hard u see i am computer dumb, what is ed and eod?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    ED=Every day
    EOD=Every other day

i am going to take the 7 th monday, and i am on a ten week cycle 20 shots, if i change now what effects would that have,

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    where to start....? Like these guys said: tren needs to be run ED/EOD. And running it twice a week and with no test is a horrible idea. take their advice and add some prop, or test E or any type of test and you will like the gains. Good luck bro

Everyone is telling you the same thing....for good reason...it's the right advice. Even if things seem to be going OK right now, they will not be OK soon. Without using testosterone with tren , you'll very likely experience a number of unwanted side effects.

You need to:
    1) get some test prop and shoot it ED with your tren
    2) get some vitamin B6 and take 200mg/day
    3) got to the pct forum and read about proper pct, and then obtain all the items needed for proper pct.
    4) consider this a lesson learned....you can likely salvage a decent cycle out of this if you do things correctly from here on out.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Everyone is telling you the same thing....for good reason...it's the right advice. Even if things seem to be going OK right now, they will not be OK soon. Without using testosterone with tren , you'll very likely experience a number of unwanted side effects.

You need to:
    1) get some test prop and shoot it ED with your tren
    2) get some vitamin B6 and take 200mg/day
    3) got to the pct forum and read about proper pct, and then obtain all the items needed for proper pct.
    4) consider this a lesson learned....you can likely salvage a decent cycle out of this if you do things correctly from here on out.
    they call him einstein for a reason. take his advice.

Thread Information