Dally is offline The Dally Lama

Chronic Fatigue syndrome medication... Someone posted a fix for it

I dont have it (thank Christ) but I do know someone who does and would like to help. I read a post and made a mental note to get this pill or medication for it....

but, the ol brain is dumb and I can seem to remember.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    The cure for CFS is exercise, proper diet, and getting off of their ass. Vitamins and herbs never hurt. Try Ginseng, Ginko, Garlic, Co-Q10, B complex, and Folic Acid. Taking a pharmaceutical to get motivated ED is asking for a drug problem IMO.

Normally I wouldn't answer this because it is in the wrong forum. Unless you want to know what steroids treat CFS.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Just to add to Lozgod's post:
    Extra sunlight and sodium are also effective treatments.

DaveUK is offline Junior Member
    B-12 is taking to combat chronic fatigue syndrome so i've read, maybe that's what you meant

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    If it is true chronic fatigue and not just lack of will power and or being lazy, there noramlly isnt much to do about it. In most true cases, pills and vitamins wont have much effect. The person just has to fight it mentally and push through it on a daily basis. Ive heard some people changed the location of where they lived. Such as: Moving from a cold, rainy climate to a more sunny tropical climate helps.

If pills and vitamins help, it probably means it isnt chronic fatigue syndrome. Instead, it might just be a vitamin deficiancy.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Normally, tricyclic antidepressants (Elavil, Pamelor) or SSRI'S (Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft)
    are used. If pain is also involved, anti-inflammatories are also considered.

Thread Information