flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

how much eq to match fina?

i've read that eq is relatively close to the effects of fina. with this in mind how much is a good dose to take to get close enough results like fina,or is it not even close?

every drugs effects you in a diff way...

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i've read that eq is relatively close to the effects of fina. with this in mind how much is a good dose to take to get close enough results like fina,or is it not even close?
    ...who knows...prolly only someone who has tryied them both i guess..but then again his results maybe diff drom you...case-in-point 'test enanth' @500 for 12 wks maybe provide diff results 'than test sust' @500mgs for 12wks..you may wanna list your weight, age, training experince and goals and what you trying to achieve the vets could poss provide a decent cycle if none are list in profiles..

Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ...who knows...prolly only someone who has tryied them both i guess..but then again his results maybe diff drom you...case-in-point 'test enanth' @500 for 12 wks maybe provide diff results 'than test sust' @500mgs for 12wks..you may wanna list your weight, age, training experince and goals and what you trying to achieve the vets could poss provide a decent cycle if none are list in profiles..
    i know how to run a cycle just don't know which one to use.i can get the eq cheaper too.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    The effects of fina compared to EQ are not the same nor are their properties....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Fina's results are a lot more dramatic and quicker than they are with EQ.......
    Prop/EQ/Fina would be a great cycle....... Fina and EQ compliment eachother very well

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Fina's results are a lot more dramatic and quicker than they are with EQ.......
    Prop/EQ/Fina would be a great cycle....... Fina and EQ compliment eachother very well
    thanks, i thought about that,but what is a good length to run all of it? i'm not sure if i should run the tren shorter then the prop.asking for any ideas ?? how would you run it mudman?

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    I dont know your back ground but I am running a similar cycle now.

wks 1-15 prop 100mg ed
    wks 1-12 EQ 300mgs 2wkly
    wks 1-10 Tren 75mg ed

Nolva 20mg ed
    T3 and clen 7/5 split.

I dont know if these doses would be for you but you get the concept.

Good Luck

HM

Thread Information