Thread: 1G of test?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

1G of test?

alright so my workout buddy tell me today that he was talking to a friend of his who thinks that we shoudl be doing 1G of test a week for our second cycle!!!! he claims that by doing 500 the first cycle if we do 500 again it will be pointless blah blah.... i don;t think this guy knows dick! my question is thought would it be better to bump the test up to 600 mg/wk for this cycle (since 1 cc is 300mg) I don;t think 500 again would be a huige problem but i just want to know what others think

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd run 500mg again bro, or 600mg at the most. Guys thats weigh 220lbs+ go for 1 gram or more of test usualy... unless you're that big.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    1g of test is too much for a 2nd cycle.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    A gram of test per week for only your 2nd cycle is overkill... I do agree with
    a little boost, maybe 600-750mg tops, but you don't need to jump to a gram
    per week yet, because once you do you'll need to run that amount or more
    every cycle... **** I've done so many cycles I've lost track and my current
    cycle is the first one I've been running a gram per week or higher... You don't
    need that much yet no matter what anyone tells you...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep it at 500-600mg EW at most. When you think you're not responding don't up the dose, add in some deca or EQ. a G. of test is overkill for a 2nd cycle, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I'd run 500mg again bro, or 600mg at the most. Guys thats weigh 220lbs+ go for 1 gram or more of test usualy... unless you're that big.
    yeah im at 240 bro... but i think im gonna go for 600 at most... im jumping with prop this time so i fully expect to gain at least if not more then i did last cycle... ill prolly do around 500 again though...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    How much bodyfat?
    You've got the size, but if your still gaining well off 500-600mg then why spend the money

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    yeah im at 240 bro... but i think im gonna go for 600 at most... im jumping with prop this time so i fully expect to gain at least if not more then i did last cycle... ill prolly do around 500 again though...

no sure on the b/f prolly 10-15 (i think more around 12) Im trying to cut down slightly before this next cycle so when i start i should be @ about 225-230,, def grew off 500 last time and i def think i will grow well again off it so ill prolly play it safe and stick with 500 or so

palequail is offline Banned
    I think you should stick to a dose until you don't get results off that dose....if you don't respond then up the dose...

Baldguy is offline New Member
    Well.... I've become a huge fan of test. It works great and is pretty cheap. I've also found I've benefited from higher doses even w/o any other gear.

Tha being said..... Why jump if what you've used worked?

Nail your diet. I believe that to be key whether or not you're on gear. Train harder and train smarter. Eat right and supplement w/ gear. Keep track of everything and make improvements in the first two before going crazy on the third.

1g of test is certainly not out of the question but I honestly think for most people the first two are what's lacking.

BG

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you jumped up 500mg increments everytime you cycled you would be wasting alot of gear and what would your 10th cycle look like 5grams a week????

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    1g of test? lol whys everyone so keen to use insane amts :|

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    1g of test? lol whys everyone so keen to use insane amts :|
    i agree 1G is insane. i wasn;t even considering nething that high, but it made me think to ask whether we should up it slightly or not.... i don;t think this guy knows dick, his little group doesn;t really ever cycle off, i highly doubt they use nolva (one said the stuff at gnc was just as effective), and i doubt they know what pct is....i would try to tell them but they know better so o well.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i agree 1G is insane. i wasn;t even considering nething that high, but it made me think to ask whether we should up it slightly or not.... i don;t think this guy knows dick, his little group doesn;t really ever cycle off, i highly doubt they use nolva (one said the stuff at gnc was just as effective), and i doubt they know what pct is....i would try to tell them but they know better so o well.
    lol i know the type, ah well leave em to carry on with more is better

you could up ir or stay the same, if its your 2nd cycle id kep it the same, as remember the quicker u use high amts, the more ur need in the future as ur body gets used to certain amts and doesnt grow of small doses anymore

Thread Information