myz383 is offline New Member

about the court summons

I seen where the guys posted he got busted because he ordered from over seas. Well that is where i always order. Im not asking for you guys source but where else would you order besides over seas. what country do u guys go or order?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    There is a source in just about every country. I seen on here a few weeks back that U.K. shipments were getting seized at increased rate. And from chatter on other boards it seems to be true. I think the goverment caught on to somthing that shouldnt be discussed on the board.

myz383 is offline New Member
    does that mean europe

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You run a risk no matter where you order from. If you go overseas the best thing to do is know how to handle the police and the system. That guy wasn't prepared to get popped. He didn't snitch on his source but he snitched on hisself, and a snitch is a snitch regardless. Don't want to face the music....dont buy steroids .

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    the best thing to do is know how to handle the police and the system. That guy wasn't prepared to get popped. He didn't snitch on his source but he snitched on hisself, and a snitch is a snitch regardless.
    100%

Don't say a **** thing to the cops, the only thing you have to give them is your name acording to a new law passed in senete. I really think that dude woulda had a case. Just keep your mouth shut and get a good lawyer, hell if you live in a small enough town one for around $2000 would prob do. Better to pay whatever to try and get off.
    Point of the story, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!! you only answer to a lawyer, period.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Next time you find yourself in a difficult situation, just remember: "Enjoy the Ozzy and keep your mouth shut."

Thread Information