Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

NCAA urine tests.....

alright..... i know this has been covered and im sorry for bringing it up again..... My friend wants an answere asap - i didn't know the answere so i thought i'd ask the more knowledgeable ones.....

My friend plays baseball in college..... he's 6'1 - 185lbs..... he was basically told that he has the talen to make the draft.... just not the size.... So he came to me about gaining weight. He is very dedicated in the weight room but his problem is diet...... which im stressed sooo much to him..... regardless of what i say to him - he's going to run a cycle..... unless it compromises his baseball career.

He wants to run test prop for 12 weeks...... he doesn't want a TON of mass.... He had asked how long it takes to clear your system and i told him about 4 weeks or so.... Now he asked if they can see he's on juice (test prop) in his urine test. Now i didn't think steroids could be detected in urine tests - but hwo do they catch all the other guys in the NCAA?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    yeh it is my understanding that they use a steroid piss test for NCAA athletes....why else would they be testing?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrit55
    yeh it is my understanding that they use a steroid piss test for NCAA athletes....why else would they be testing?
    ouch that sucks....... i didn't know they had those.....

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

yeh they arent allowed to take blood, what division 1,2 or 3 does he play?

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    ya they test for steroids through piss tests

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    make sure he is getting a steroid test and not just a drug screening test. . .b/c it is very expensive for the ncaa to test us time after time after time

He's division 3......

The scouts fromt he mets were already to a few of his games..... he couldn't afford to goto a bigger college.

What do you mean make sure he gets thes teroid test? Cant hey ask what they test is for in advance? And f it's teh drug screening test.... then he wont get caught?

- Knockout_Power

if its d3 they rarely test, he could go a whole season without testing. They only test randomly if you make the championship tournament

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrit55
    if its d3 they rarely test, he could go a whole season without testing. They only test randomly if you make the championship tournament
    true. .and they dont test every team. . and on the teams they do test only a few kids actually get tested

yeh bro, a d3 player with talent but who is too weak for the big schools could go on juice and come out a physical specimen with the same great talent he already had....

mistasmif is offline Junior Member
    I know a dude that played D3 and juiced. They really don't test in D3 I heard.

Thread Information