Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Question Loss of EVERYTHING - Please help

Hey bros... got a serious question for ya. I dont know WTF is happening to me. The first 3 weeks was cool of my cycle. I was up all the time, alert, attentative, and working out like crazy. All was cool. Recently however, I would say in the last week, I have been extremely tired. Like I come home from work and all I want to do is sleep (on non workout days). I am having to force myself to eat at night, if I can, but even sometimes now I would rather get rest than eat. I just feel like crap and I do not WTF is going on. This feeling f'ing sux. I do not want to do anything except sleep. Northing has changed really, so I dont know what to do. Thanks bros for all your help.

Musa is offline Associate Member

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Hey bros... got a serious question for ya. I dont know WTF is happening to me. The first 3 weeks was cool of my cycle. I was up all the time, alert, attentative, and working out like crazy. All was cool. Recently however, I would say in the last week, I have been extremely tired. Like I come home from work and all I want to do is sleep (on non workout days). I am having to force myself to eat at night, if I can, but even sometimes now I would rather get rest than eat. I just feel like crap and I do not WTF is going on. This feeling f'ing sux. I do not want to do anything except sleep. Northing has changed really, so I dont know what to do. Thanks bros for all your help.

My friend told me the other day the same think, he is on 12 weeks of test en.

what week is he on now?

hi

what week is he on now?
    In the 6 or so, but I know he always asks me , how I can lift 6 days a week, when he was so ****ing tired on the cycle....Do you sleep enough??

not usually, but its ALL OF A SUDDEN that I have just been feeling like shT all the time and want to nothing but sleep

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your entire cycle?

PurePower is offline Senior Member

Sleep is one of the many keys to growth/progress. How much sleep do you get on an average night? This may seem weird to some, but when im "on cycle" My body requires at least 11 to 12 hrs of sleep. When im not cycling i get about 8.

hi

That is what I told my friend too, but I am thinking when I was on cycle, I was sleeping 4 hours a night and I was fine and gained a lot muscle, but I guess depends on the person.....But anyways hid doc told him that is not about that, is about the steroids affecting other nerves in your body....

Well here is the thing, I have been getting less sleep than the fisrt 2 - 3 weeks. That may be 1 issue. Now I am averaging like 5-6 hours night. My cycle is :

2cc week (Deca qv300) 1inject twice week
    2.5 cc week (Tornell SuperTest-250) injects EOD
    20mg Nolva ED
    200mg ED B6
    500mcg B12

Oh sorry, the b12 is ED as well. And of course my pct of nolva, clomid, b6, and b12

Question

Well here is the thing, I have been getting less sleep than the fisrt 2 - 3 weeks. That may be 1 issue. Now I am averaging like 5-6 hours night. My cycle is :

2cc week (Deca qv300) 1inject twice week
    2.5 cc week (Tornell SuperTest-250) injects EOD
    20mg Nolva ED
    200mg ED B6
    500mcg B12
    Do you see any side effects??

Nope........ none yet... knock on wood

sore24/7 is offline Associate Member
    Hows your blood pressure bro. Believe it or not that will wipe you right out if it is too high and with AS bp increases some.

Quote Originally Posted by sore24/7
    Hows your blood pressure bro. Believe it or not that will wipe you right out if it is too high and with AS bp increases some.
    Yeah that is thrue too.

my bp is 129 over 68 I believ and my pulse is 88 (I was just tested the other day and I am pretty sure this is right)

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Could be something unrelaed to the cycle, sugar levels, stress, fatigue due to illness. Try adding some sort of energy booster, just something over the counter like hydroxycut or exanadrine, ripped fuel, they wont really affect your muscle gains if you are getting enough calories, if you are ok with ephedrine tyoe products and you can tolerate them then go ahead and use those because they will definetly take the sleep away..ECA

I do not want to be UP any LONGER..... I am just sluggish all the time now... I want to FIX the problem, not use a temp solution

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Caffien pills maybe? Creatine always makes me wide awake too...

hi

I do not want to be UP any LONGER..... I am just sluggish all the time now... I want to FIX the problem, not use a temp solution

If I was you I would sleep more, BC at the end of all ,your muscles are working overtime......That is what the doctor told my friend to do.

Ok I will do that .... I just dont understand why it is hitting me like this NOW

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Get some sleep. Get some sun. Eat at McDonalds (salt can help). Take a 3 days off training.

CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    Same thing happened to me too bro...everytime I would sit down or just realax, I would end up asleep...always tired. Then, I just said **** it! And since then, I'm always pumped up, ready to do whatever. Just try to keep busy! Just my $0.02...

Quake is offline Member
    I'm tired at present at the end of my 4th week on cycle. How have your gains been? I'm having excellent gains, in some muscle groups going up in leaps and bounds each week, so I'm thinking that my body is compensating in some way for the accelerated levels it is going at to achieve these gains. E.g. last week I added 120 lbs to my leg press, this week I've been feeling sluggish, like "really" sluggish! Today I trained legs again, didn't push it and dropped 44lbs on leg press, but was not maxing out, although my legs felt like they were "waking up" when I started to exercise them. Came home, had a protein shake botched around for an hour, and went to bed. Slept for two hours really deeply, probably the deepest sleep I've had in a long time. That to me tells me there's a definite connection between the stress my muscles are taking on and the demand for rest.

At least you know it's a shared experience and not out of the ordinary. To tell you the truth I was thinking the same thing until I saw this thread.

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    Since your BP is great , do you know for sure they are legit? Most ASS will raise it. Secondly, I was also going to say you could having a high test aromatizing into estrogen which will make you feel that way. If the juice is bunk what you are doing is takeing anti e's for nothing. Assuming the deca & test is legit you may wish to change the doses somewhat. My final thought is you said for 3 wks you worked out like crazy. So sit back & rest 2 days then go back restructure your routine. Your body is just to stressed/taxed therefore cortizone levels may be higher than normal. Lastly diet, too many bad fats , sugar can cause havoc. good luck ps. stay away from Mcdonalds, MINIMIZE salt not increase as the kidneys will raise your BP
    Last edited by rhapsody; 06-25-2004 at 08:32 AM. Reason: adding

Soup is offline Associate Member
    well I read that 80% of being tired in the afternoon is due to being dehydrated so if you force yourself to drink more water that may help.

Thanks for ALL the great responses bro's. The blood pressure is pretty right on, I went to the doc last week, so thats good. My diet is excellent, however recently I have been consuming more sugar than in the past (I cheated 2 days in a row and ate like 3 packs of Starburst). Also I have been getting less sleep so that may be the problem as well. Water intake is good too. I did take 3 days off and I am heading back to the gym tonight so we can see how that helps. I am also pretty sure the gear is legit too.

P.S. I got a few more hours of sleep last night and I do actually feel a little better today.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    The quality of sleep is just as important as the number of hours. It's like people with sleep apnea. They toss and turn all night and never really get into a good REM sleep, then the next day they are falling asleep at the wheel. I know I don't sleep very well while I'm on a cycle (especially Tren ) so I take Valium.

Matto20 is offline Member

Well if you want to fix the problem, don't you have to get rid of the root of the cause, which is, apparently, your cycle? There are all kinds of different side effects that certain steroids can give - lethargy, I guess, is the result of the compounds you are running (amongst other cycle related things). If I were you I would slowly taper down my doses significantly and try to get as much sleep as possible. Also planning out your evenings to help with sleep would be a good idea as well, and try to "clean up" your diet as much as possible. Just my thoughts. Good luck man.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like classic overtraining syndrome to me......take a week off from the gym.......but you have got to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not just when you feel like it.

Youll be fine...time out of the gym can be your friend. Let your body regroup.

Remember...every day is a liver/kidney/pancreas/etc day. Your cns is crying for a break!

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Sounds like classic overtraining syndrome to me......take a week off from the gym.......but you have got to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not just when you feel like it.

Youll be fine...time out of the gym can be your friend. Let your body regroup.

Remember...every day is a liver/kidney/pancreas/etc day. Your cns is crying for a break!

D
    I actually did that bro. I took off 5 days and have been getting more sleep. I feel great and gonna work out tonight. Thanks

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I actually did that bro. I took off 5 days and have been getting more sleep. I feel great and gonna work out tonight. Thanks
    Good man!

D

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    It is not uncommon for lethargy to be a problem with a test cycle. The first three weeks you were hiped up about your cycle. Then the test kicks in around week 3-4.
    You need to get at least 8-9 hrs of sleep. And I found Stackers help before a workout. Or any ECA.

Thread Information