iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

schedule 3.............

hey bros,
    when did our way of life become schedule 3? im just curious. i know it started with the 1st Bush president, but would like some details.........educate me fellas, please............

peace bb79

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    Schedule I
    The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.
    The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.
    There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision.
    Some Schedule I substances are heroin, LSD, marijuana, and methaqualone.

Schedule III
    The drug or other substance has a potential for abuse less than the drugs or othe substances in Schedules I and II.
    The drug or other substance has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.
    Abuse of the drug or other substance may lead to moderte or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.
    Anabolic steroids , codeine and hydrocodone with aspirin or Tylenol, and some barbiturates are Schedule III substances.
    taken from the department of justice website.

The criminal justice system uses the Schedules (1,2,3,4) to rank the severity of drugs through certain criterea. Schedule 1 is supposed to have a high level of abuse and no medicinal value.
    As you go down the schedules the drugs fall into there catagories on there medicinal values versus there level of abuse. As you can probaly see some of these rankings are somewhat bullshit. Marijuana is listed as a schedule 1 drug even though it has medicinal value and "abuse" is mistaken for irresponsibility of the particular user. Wheareas amphetamines and methamphetamines are listed as a schedule two drug and they have no real medicinal value besides stringing out an overwieght person to the point they start to lose weight. Some of these drugs that fall between schedules are the same drug, just given different levels of abuse do to their application. Opuim for existance. If the schedules involved legal drugs as well as illegal, nicotine should be listed as a schedule 1 drug as well. As much as we like it, steroids are not going to be legal. Since it has to be scheduled, i think schedule 3 isn't too bad. Maybe schedule four would be better (since you can't really compare the level of abuse to codeine which is an opiate, the same as opium). I am just glad that the government's knowledge of steroids isn't so terrible that it is ranked higher.

NightOp is offline Member
    just out of curiosity, anybody know where to go (or know the answer) to find out what kind of charges one would face for possession/use of say... one cycle of juice (give or take..)?? surely this isn't a felony? does it differ from state to state? any info will be appreciated

cpitt,
    thanks for the info brother, at least now i know how things are ranked and why.....well sort of anyways, like you said some of those placements are b.s.
    good post..........

peace bb79

NightOp,
    i would be interested to know about this kind of situation also, so we will add it to post ok? anyone with info on this feel free to lay it out here as well..............

peace bb79

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I think it was Nautica who posted about what happened to him when he got caught. It was a great post, maybe he'll post it again if you ask.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    anybody know about fines and penalties in ontario with juice??

landshark is offline Associate Member

NightOp is offline Member
    for some reason that link has two "http://" in it...

try this> www.steroidlaw.com

shameless bump...............

peace bb79

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Were you looking for more info, or just like seeing your post on top?
    Yeah, me too...

well.........
    this started out as why schedule 3? im just curious as to why the elder bush did this. but then we got into the felony and amount of time thing, so im lookin for some other info still i guess.....................and yes i do like it on top.........

peace bb79

Thread Information