Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member

500mgs of test - Not working?

I made another post about my situation but this is kinda a different question. Basically im on a cycle and im nearly 6 weeks in. Just done 4 weeks of d-bol and im doing 10 weeks of test e @ 500mgs/wk. First 2 weeks.......BOOM.12LBS!.........However last 3 weeks or so ive gained no weight at all!

here is my question...........im currently 20yo, 211lbs, 17.5" arms, 27.5" thighs, 52" chest (48" relaxed). Is it possible that 500mgs/wk is not enough for someone my size............basically someone who weighs 160lbs will gain more from test than someone who weighs 210lbs. Maybe I need 750mgs a week???

Training 4 days per wk, hard but smart, 8 meals a day........4000 cals+ a day, 7 hours sleep a night, the gear is legit im positive, everything seems to be order...........except I dont seem to be gaining from iranian test enanthate ...(ive checked the box and all the amps to every last detail and its legit).

What the **** is going on.............ive actually LOST a bit of weight since coming off dianabol !

quote from steroid .com.........'test is the king of mass builders, forget a-50, deca , dbol , when it comes to size, strength and rapid weight gains test is the king'........something along those lines.

Im beginning to wonder if I should just stop juicing cause **** all is happening!

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    When i was 22 i was 6'6 218lb.... and i took 10 weeks of T400 with Decca 300 and NO DBOL ... and i ended my cycle at @ 235lb...

I'm sure u lost alil of the weight from water weight since DBols make me bloated....

Are you stronger? Do you look better?

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    what dosage of drugs you need has nothing to do with your size, and everything to do with your previous experience. If a 115lb guy and a 215lb guy are training with the same intensity and eating the same, they will gain the same on a first cycle of 500mg (except that the 215lb guy will peak, of course, since humans can't be 500lbs!!!) You're probably losing water weight from your dianabol , and remember test enan doesn't even START working until week 4, which means by week 6 you're only two weeks into a test dosage. Wait 3 or 4 more weeks and see what you get.

Montgomery

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr
    When i was 22 i was 6'6 218lb.... and i took 10 weeks of T400 with Decca 300 and NO DBOL ... and i ended my cycle at @ 235lb...

I'm sure u lost alil of the weight from water weight since DBols make me bloated....

Agreed.......... That 12lbs was mostly water...... give then test a few more weeks and you should start to see the gains.......

If you don't your calories are too low or you have bunk test

Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr

Im only 5ft9 tho........

The points that have been made I will consider.......maybe I have gone down a bit since coming off the d-bol. Im going to train my legs later on and see how it goes.

Im stronger yes, bigger yes........but all that came from the d-bol and I dont think ive gained anything from the test so far. Ill have to monitor my progress over the next week and analyse my stats and strength.........if I aint no bigger or stronger by next week then im clueless.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Test e for me takes awhile to see any difference in size. Usually 6 to 8 weeks anyhow. The sex drive kicks in about week 3 for me though. That is a good indicator for me anyhow that the test is bunk or not if your sex drive is through the roof or not.

BTW, my test dosage is 500mg ew and I have done a decent amount of cycles in the past.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    You can't always look at the scale for the answers. Much of this depends on diet. You need to study yourself and leave the scale out of it sometimes. Just because you aren't gaining as much weight as you would like doesn't mean that you aren't producing lean muscle gains. You could be losing bodyfat at the same time.

The first cycle that I ever ran, I was already 3 weeks into a precontest diet. I remember looking at pictures from when I was 214 lbs. pregear. and then I had another picture from probably 3 weeks later where I was 212 lbs., but looked much bigger and much harder. The difference was amazing, but I hadn't put on any weight, just changed my composition.

What I am trying to say is that you can't judge everything by the scale. No your body and learn to be able to critique your own physique without letting a scale piss you off.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    I would give it two more weeks and if your strength and weight are both down you got bunk gear... Cause 500mgs for a first time test user should be giving some good gains and the plus is its human grade... So if all is in order like your diet and training then that pretty much just leaves your gear...

Well...........although my bodyweight has remained the same my strength has gone off the scale. Last week leg press 1100 for 6 reps.......today I did 9 reps. This has cleared things up a little. So my question now is how can I gain 3 reps in strength but no weight? Im stronger because of the water retention yes? So if I have more water why is my weight the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    Well...........although my bodyweight has remained the same my strength has gone off the scale. Last week leg press 1100 for 6 reps.......today I did 9 reps. This has cleared things up a little. So my question now is how can I gain 3 reps in strength but no weight? Im stronger because of the water retention yes? So if I have more water why is my weight the same?

lol, why would u complain about gaining wegiht when ur leg pressin 1100.. What are you sqauting / front sqauting. clearly you just wanna be bigger, just keep trainin bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth

you gained 12 pounds of water. now you build your muscle, train like a champion.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    It sounds you like you are making decent progress!
    Everybody doesnt respond to sterods the same whey. Lee Priest would probaly gain more on 200mgs primo ew than the an average guy would gain on 2gram test ew. Everybody arent steroid -responders!

johnsiegal is offline Junior Member
    i agree with most of the above....BUT...no one has mentioned your diet.

Dude,....4000 cals is not enough! You need to bump it up to 6000 cals @day. Eat higher calorie meals...lots of red meat...and high cal protein drinks. Protein intake should be around 400 grams a day.

That should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsiegal
    i agree with most of the above....BUT...no one has mentioned your diet.

Dude,....4000 cals is not enough! You need to bump it up to 6000 cals @day. Eat higher calorie meals...lots of red meat...and high cal protein drinks. Protein intake should be around 400 grams a day.

That should do it.
    6000 calories a day?! If I took in that much id gain too much bodyfat. Some are saying 'ur complainin and ur leg pressing 1100'. Yes its all good and well being strong but im a bodybuilder. My NO1 goal is to get big. I thank everyone for their input.........it seems I need to up my calories. I am going to reassess my diet and increase calories by 300-500 so ill be taking in 4500-4700 a day. Im going to keep my protein @ 350g a day...........thats alot for someone whos 210-214lbs. I think 350g will be enough but the important thing is to maybe take in more carbs and quality fats and FIBRE to utilise that protein more effeciently.

Thanks for the help and input..........you have given me some ideas and advice. Cheers and good luck with your bodybuilding.

Thread Information