justinram is offline New Member

First time to use steriods

I am a college athlete and i was wondering what would be the best steriods to use for my size and also which steriods get out of your system the fastest. I am about 6'5 240 right now but i need to get alot bigger. I have to have the steriods out of my system by no later than September 11, 2004. If u could please help i would appreciate it.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    How long have you been training?

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    to answer your question, test prop clears in around 4 weeks and would go great with anavar or winny for good, lean gains. Need to know your goals, age etc...

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    what sport do u play?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if you can handle the idea of multiple injections I would say Test Prop and Dianabol . 100mg of Test EOD for 8-10 weeks and 30mg of Dbol a day for 4 weeks. Plus Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT. Do some research.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    You're kinda screwed...........even if you took suspension and ran an 8 week the clomid won't be out of your system for testing............should have come here back in April

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time to use steriods-search-button.jpg  

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    dude im a college athlete too. anavar is out quick so is andriol (out in 1 week), test propriate. they don't test for clomid in ncaa. dbol is out in 3-6 weeks. if you are going to take a test i would say prop or susp. the orals i would say anavar (nice strength gain 3 weeks detection) and dbol (size gain). Primobolan is also out of the system fairly quick. stay away from deca or any nandrolone compounds because they are in the system for up to 18 months. do not do test enth or cyp right now because u would fail them. if you can get any of those compounds quick u could try and do a quick 6 week cycle and it would be out of the system before sept 11.

Thread Information