Thread: anavar or dbol

flawless706 is offline New Member

anavar or dbol

Ok I am not planning on doing my first cycle for at least a month, but there is no better time than now to start researching. Which do you think would be better for increased strength and mass, doing dbol tabs (50mg) or anavar tabs (10mg). I plan on using winny with it too to help cut up. I've heard good things about primo too. I know dbol is probably more cost effective, but do you think anavar is the better of the two? My stats now are 5'10 200-205 lbs (i can't stand on a scale so these are guesstimates) with about 18-20% bodyfat. i wouldn't start the cycle till i am down to about 190 in weight though and back in old form (in other posts I've mentioned my injured predicament). Thanks so much in advance, I am getting excited just thinking about being back in the gym!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    for strength and mass, as well as cost effectiveness, go with the dbol

Would you reccomend a cycle of 50mg winny EOD and DBol 25mg a day, or a higher amount of Dbol's?

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    dude, in my personal experience with those two compounds it is much more effective, if trying to use them both in a cycle, to use them with test. dbol alone without arimidex will bloat you and make you look puffy - the water retention adding to your strength, the winny will be working to harden you up, but with the dbol bloat running them at the same time is not as effective. It's not like one will cancel the other out, but you will like the results a lot more if you hook up a couple of bottles of test cyp (~70 ea tops), then while running the test at low dosages (~400 a week), run the dbol first, then the winny after. I have personally done this cycle and you will almost guaranteed like the results many many many times better than the cycle you are thinking about. My opinion is you should save the extra $140 and get the test to make your cycle worth it...

wks 1-8 test cyp @ 400mg/wk
    wks 1-4 dbol 25-50mg/ed
    wks 5-10 winny @ 50mg/ed
    wks 11-13 clomid

oh, this is your first cycle, so you are probably scared of needles. DON'T BE. I was silly my first cycle and did a winny and oral fina cycle - trust me, once you stick a needle in, you will realize there is nothing to be afraid of. Just tell yourself that your gains will be much much better with your friend the needle if you need motivation. Go to 2thicks or any other injection site and just follow the instructions. It took me 40 minutes to push the needle in the first time, so anxiety is something you need to face and overcome! Also, test is probably safer than the dbol or winny on your body as a whole since the orals jack your liver.... remember to take milk thistle and alpha lipoic acid no matter what you choose. peace.

have arimidex or nolva on hand if you start getting itchy nips. if you want to look really lean, the arimidex + test combo is sick... I would, in the case of no itchy nips, run the arimidex @ .50-.75mg during the winny wks 5-10 and on through the clomid until done wk 13. okay, i won't post anymore until someone posts a reply, haha.

thanks bro....this is why i love sites like this. Needles are a big concern of mine, not only am i a little apprehensive about them i am worry about sore sites to inject. I might avoid the dbols all together and go with something else, i wanna see how much of the size i lost in the past 6 weeks i can get back in a month or so, i am shooting for an april start time, so believe me i will have a lot of questions before i finally decide what gear to get. I like the tabs or drinking of winny though, people i know who've tried it got really good results. In deciding which gear to use to bulk up depends on how big of a monster i wanna be. But clomid is definitely going to be part of any cycle. Thanks for the info! where do you normally inject your stuff?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Hey Floyd, did you experience any discomfort with your liver or kidneys with that cycle?

your reply g-child reminds me, my family has a history of kidney diseases (my uncle needed a transplant, but i think it had to do with coke use) and my mom has a liver disorder, but i don't think its hereditary. Besides milk thistle and cranberry extract, what other precautions should i take?

sup boys... no problems whatsoever. do a search for my thread on blood test results - I used milk thistle and ALA everyday, drank a ton of water, had zero health sides besides some zits on my chest and back which are clearing up right now, but are a bitch nontheless. you can also do a search for my questions on injection sites and quantity for more info - some of the bros gave useful responses... I do 1CC to bis, tris, delts, and chest. I'll do 2CCs in the quads. I personally don't inject glutes but I think a majority of people out there do. I thought the tt test cyp hurt like a bitch, btw.

Thread Information