combatstang is offline Junior Member

Ok Just starting, need help from pros!

Hey guys, just to let everyone know, I am about 5.7 165pounds... i use to wieigh 198 pounds, I have been fat all my life..

so i lost alot of wieght and put on a lot of muscle useing some andro 1TU..

I am going to start taking Winstrol , the shot kind..

What should i expect... im taking it alone, because i want tohave a hard musculer look, i dont want to gain any size for now!?

what will this do for me... and how much should i take...Do i have to take 1cc a day?

Thanks guys

Marc

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Bro I think you need to do some serious researching...Winny cycle is not a horrible cycle, well maybe it is, you will need some test in the cycle.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Where are all these winny only cycle threads coming from lately, we have been over run with them.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    How long have you been lifting?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You should expect pretty sore joints soon.......... if your bf is low enough in the single didgits you will see a hardening effect on your muscles........ You should be running test with it.... Prop would be a good choice.........

How long are you thinking about running this cycle....... do you have anything for PCT?

I have been lifting for 1 year, I was fat... i still dont have a six pack, not even close still have some fat on my belly, my arms look really good, have some fat on my chest... and lower back....

Im hoping the whinny alone will cut me up really good..

I plan on doing 2 bottles, 20cc each bottle..

Guys sorry if i dont make any sense.. but im trying to learn..

I've got a good drug for you - Diet and Cardio.

Don't do a cycle until you have more muscle maturity or else you will not have a base to build on and all your gains will be lost.

i have been dieting and doing a lot of cardio!... just cant seem to get tight... i want my body to be solid... and its flabby from all the fat i lost...

make sense?

Clenbuterol is actually a very good cutting drug that can improve muscle hardness and vascularity, while maintaining muscle on a cutting diet. Check it out, maybe that will tide you over until youre ready for AAS

Hey bro...... winny will not promote fat loss at all........ it's used as a muscle hardener....... so if your bf is high in certain areas then you will see no results there...... JMO

I would reconsider and do more research....... Because winny will not give you what you want.

Impious is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Where are all these winny only cycle threads coming from lately, we have been over run with them.
    So Avanar is no longer the popular one this month, its Winny? Wonder when it will be Deca again.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Dude, this is what you do for the hard muscular look!Do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach with the ECA stack 6 days a week!Lift in the evenings 2 days on and 2 days off! Revolve your diet around proteins! No carbs after 4 pm, only post workout! Have yourself a cheat meal once week! Tons of water, tons of sleep, and tons of sweat! You'll be ready for the beach in no time, don't waste your time and your money on a winny cycle coz it wont give you what you're expecting from it!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Dude, this is what you do for the hard muscular look!Do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach with the ECA stack 6 days a week!Lift in the evenings 2 days on and 2 days off! Revolve your diet around proteins! No carbs after 4 pm, only post workout! Have yourself a cheat meal once week! Tons of water, tons of sleep, and tons of sweat! You'll be ready for the beach in no time, don't waste your time and your money on a winny cycle coz it wont give you what you're expecting from it!
    WERD!!

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    all good advice bro

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    I like this advice the best............... do this and then think about running a cycle after you get to your goals of being more cut......... You may not even need to to AAS after you hit your goals though. Good luck

Thread Information